Just won 1-0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaffleFortress

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

I will literally never have a closer game.

A Slime Appears

02-22-2013

Those 1-0 wins are awesome but the 0-1 losses are so depressing.

Carolina Blues

02-22-2013

Losing a hard fought 0-1 is not so bad, unless it ends a huge throw where you were up 200-1 or something. Bonus points if somebody prematurely GGs.

A Slime Appears

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDawg250 View Post
Losing a hard fought 0-1 is not so bad, unless it ends a huge throw where you were up 200-1 or something. Bonus points if somebody prematurely GGs.
The only 0-1s I've experienced were when a teammate did something so ****ing stupid. For example, I had one game where we were about to win, and all Ezreal had to do was throw an ult at the two enemies that were going to neutral our bot. Know what he does instead? Throws is at their bot. Where nobody ****ing was. I'm still pissed about that.

I also had another where a Rengar chased a kill into the forest instead of hitting the person trying to neutralize windmill.

Eloquid

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleFortress View Post
I will literally never have a closer game.
Happened to me once, but I'm more attached to my 5-0 win. That's because we were losing 5-450ish. How cool is that?

WaffleFortress

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
Happened to me once, but I'm more attached to my 5-0 win. That's because we were losing 5-450ish. How cool is that?
That's like tightrope walking over a volcano. Any mistake is the end of the game.

phyerbert

02-23-2013

had my first 0-1 loss a couple days ago, i just sat and stared at my screen for a few minutes wondering what had just happened.

lbgsloan

02-23-2013

I also like the games where windmill is neutral for like half the game. I know it happens more in tournament games, but it's rare to see in blind.

DeathParker

02-24-2013

came back from 1-110 to 1-0, my greatest moment of this game so far, never thought we would pull it off, but as the numbers kept ticking away, kept getting more and more pumped.

Still cant believe me and 3 randoms did this(was duo with my friend)

EDIT sadface after talkin with my friend, i believe the game I am talking about was vs bots. My favorite memory in LOL.........smashing bots, that were smashing me, kinda like my only two Penta's. Why u do it to me lolbots?? WHHHHYYYYYYY????????