(Semi-Closed RP) Breath of Life - Chapter 2: Fighting for the Life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

03-25-2013

Near Nerethis

Takeo was caught in the panic as he gave Nerethis a tug seeing how large the enemy forces were. "I believe it would be best to help everyone to retreat. I don't suppose you are the berserking type of assassin are you. If not let's cover the rear as they move." He watches as the captain and two other warriors take the front lines of the battle, and prepares his own weapons for a skirmish. Things are really not going their way.

Aproxima

03-26-2013

Sorrow's Back

Éclair nodded and lowered herself to grab Lux and pull her onto her horse. The assassin bent her over her lap and leaned forward a bit so the Queen would safely remain with her.
As soon as she was ready the trio (Éclair, Lux and Viola on Sorrow) disappeared in a burst of darkness. In a matter of seconds they were already out of sight, thanks to the horse's speed. This time the horse wasn't leaving a trail of fire behind, so they wouldn't be so easily tracked down.
Even though Éclair told Viola to hang on, she might have some troubles to comply at first, so the assassin partially held Viola so she wouldn't fall off.
They were riding at very high speed to the Dawn's Hope, while Éclair was paying extra attention to the surroundings in case they were attacked or ambushed, because while the Noxians had no chance of catching up to them, something dangerous might already be in their way.

muggtonp

03-26-2013

((Um. Ok then, I guess just disregard my previous post and assume Cruciatus is with the rest of the non-combatants :\ ))

Delmegar

03-26-2013

((Mugg you still have time to fight, I simply didn't acknowledge it.))

Neroth

03-26-2013

((Thanks to you Shadow, i was starting to lose track.))

Nerethis nodded in agreement, but still asked: "You want to come with them," he pointed at the retreating group, "and cover?" He knew that despite having battle equipment, the lastt thing he wanted was to get stuck up in a full blown battle, so this seemed like a better option.

FilFire

03-26-2013

Outside the Barn

David looks away from Amy when he hears somebody shout out. It doesn't take long for him to notice the pirate waving at him, and apparently he needs David's help with something. Deciding that Amy shouldn't need his attention after having received her orders he walks over to the pirate. He raises an eyebrow at what Jurante is holding, but doesn't comment any further.

'What are you planning to do then, and what do you want me to do?"

muggtonp

03-26-2013

((In that case, Cruciatus is going to go save himself an Okun. Or try to.))

The wild melee

Cruciatus watches as Reyain hacks his way through to Alviss. That's one less person to rescue. Turning his head towards Okun, Cruciatus sees that he has stopped fighting, at least temporarily. Had he given up? Or was something else eating away at the man? Whatever it was, no matter. Cruciatus began to dash towards Okun, focusing on a sword-wielding soldier directly behind him.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

((Ah, Del... I'ma remind you that if you need to pester me, you have me on Skype. 90% of the time I won't be on LoL when you will be, but its likely you'll catch me on there.... But this week is iffy as my show set up is on the 5th of April and I'm spending way over time in the studios...))

TheShadowOfChaos

03-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Overseer1 View Post
((Thanks to you Shadow, i was starting to lose track.))

Nerethis nodded in agreement, but still asked: "You want to come with them," he pointed at the retreating group, "and cover?" He knew that despite having battle equipment, the lastt thing he wanted was to get stuck up in a full blown battle, so this seemed like a better option.
Takeo gave a quick nod back to Nerethis before moving to the rear of the retreating group. The winds around him form a small whirlwind around him as he prepares to help defend. He can only pray for the best to those who stayed back.

FilFire

03-28-2013

((I call upon the demons of everything dark and foul, while shouting the most horrible incantation of all:

"IS ANYBODY IN HERE?!"))