(Semi-Closed RP) Breath of Life - Chapter 2: Fighting for the Life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neroth

02-23-2013

"Oh come on, seriously?" Nerethis thought when he saw the light. As he still had no real combat options, he decided to use his grappling hook to pull himself up on a near tree to give himself good ambush capability. "If i knew about all of this happening, i would order a freaking custom tank. Or at least platemail armor."

((Also, considering that i really, really need to get to my gear to be any useful, allow me to place the hideout on the way. I have never specified the location before, so i guess it can work off that.))

Luparis

02-23-2013

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2753

Outskirts of Demacia

The figure came into clear view even in the dead of night, thanks the radiant light all around them. The man in the red cloak with extravvagant jewelry and armor levitates with his arms folded, and head rested on his left fist, thoughtfully.

"...Reyain du Felarus, in the flesh! EXCELLENT!" The Summoner threw his arms out and appeared below in the midst of everyone present, A soldier grabbed his sword quickly and made to attack the mage, immediately finding himself hurled against a tree and pinned. He slightly looked back and waved his finger, "Now, now... I did not encourage such rashness."

He hovers closer to Reyain, his face almost touching his and leans close. Reyain backs away, unsure what to do. He begins to speak when he is shushed. "I also did not tell you to speak. I'm a friend, I am your contact, and YOU... are all... LATE!" The soldier slides off the tree, gasping fr breath and the crimson field of energy disperses, returning all to s it was. But he is still radiant in his crimson glow. "Surely, my brothers from the League did not hinder you this much? Four days? PATHETIC!"

He gives a sideways glance to Frold and the large animal he has, and sighs. A small wind blows and the fur on the carcass begins to slide off, the flesh begins to suddenly darken and the intoxicating smell of dinner fills the night air. The creature is cooked in just a few moments. "A feast for kings.... And Queens? Surely, this... was not part of your plan? What have you all to say for yourselves!"

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

"I have nothing so say but thanks," muttered Frold under his breath as he carved a piece of meat off the carcass with a miniature Isen. He tore into it devouring it within seconds. He let out a loud belch and looked around, most of the party still watching the summoner, but some looking surprised that Frold had devoured almost a quarter of his hunt in seconds.

Aproxima

02-23-2013

"Camp"

Éclair was ready to blow off the Summoner's head any second as he revealed himself, however she knew the best the value of information and patience. Her eyes widened as he came close to Reyain, her finger was very close to pulling the trigger.
When he didn't show any signs of hostility she very slowly and carefully returned the hammer of the gun back to its previous position. However
Éclair knew all too well that this place has been compromised by the usage of magic and they had to leave as soon as possible, but decided to remain hidden in her place, ready to use the element of surprise to kill this strange summoner without mercy or hesitation.

Grand Viper

02-23-2013

River

Not far from where the camps were, not far from everyone had gone to and split from, but if someone decided to go up and down the river, they would see a familiar pirate laying face up on the riverbank, completely asleep. Aside from the clothing he wore for the memorial service, he carried with him a saber, a rapier, about twelve flintlock pistols, a buckler with a thin, short cylinder protruding from its center, a few satchels tied up and several empty bottles of rum.

And a lot of blood on his clothing, though if it was his own, one would have to investigate.

Scarlet Phoenix

02-23-2013

Amethyst watched the display of the strange red hooded man, the smell of the cooked meat almost causing her to come out of hiding but she kept her spot behind the tree, simply keeping an eye on everyone present. Her eyes glanced toward Reyain, so that was the man that her father knew... he didn't look much like a great knight to her right now...

FilFire

02-23-2013

Camp

David looks around wildly when suddenly a red wall appears a bit away from him. He directly nocks an arrow and tries to spot the origin of the wall. However when after a couple of seconds nothing else seems to happen and David can't find anything he calms down a bit. Looking at the wall and following it he sees that it is in fact part of a giant dome. Looking back he sees that it is centred on the camp he just moved away from. David wonders whether he should go back to the camp to see where the dome came from, when it disappears again. However he did hear the sound of a body being thrown against a tree, so he jumps out of the tree and sneaks back to the camp. When he sees the overdressed Summoner amidst the others he aims at him with his bow, but doesn't shoot or load it with energy yet. Instead he moves a bit closer so he can listen in on the conversation apparently going on, although he does spare a moment to look at the roasted animal with raised eyebrows. Captain Reyain commanded that no fires would be used, and he sees no sign of any either, so where did that come from? However since there are more important things than the strange appearance of prepared food where there shouldn't be any David returns his gaze to the Summoner.

Luparis

02-23-2013

Outskirts of Demacia

Rogue simply stares at those around him and chuckles lightly at Frold who assaults the carcass, getting grease all over himself as meat and bone are flung everywhere. Rogue then turns back to Reyain, his mouth hung ajar and shakes his head.. "Amazing. I should have sent him the contract. That man knows what he wants and gets it done!" Rogue bursts into laughter and hovers to the side of Frold. "How about it, care to lead the party? Clearly this fellow Reyain is just... taking up space."

As more time elapsed, Rogue simply rolled his eyes under his mask. He inhales and sighs deeply, audible to everyone. With a clap of his hands, everyone in the immediate area begin to feel a violent shiver just before the leaves begin to rustle in the canopy and on the forest floor. Low, barely audible snarls and growls sound just before tiny little lights begin to shine all around them.

"Their is no need for any of you to be hiding... Come here!" All around tiny little bat-like creatures jump out of bushes and trees, jumping about oddly - one in the tree with Eclair, sticking its tongue out befre climbing down. "Watch your manners!" Rogue shouted at that one in particular. "No shoving! Just gather around, children!" Too many imps to count begin to close in all around to encourage everyone to come out of hiding.

"I'm just trying to have a polite... con...ver...sat...ION!" He sighs again, noticing how many are entranced by the creature he politely cooked. "...eat later, for goodness sakes!" The creature than is lifted into the air several feet above even Frold.

RadiantCastiel

02-23-2013

((3 pages behind already... gg no re))

"God dammit!" Vanthar cursed out loud as he saw that they were in an unknown forest in the middle or nowhere, "I didn't sign up for this ****!"

"Still... it can't be all bad." thought Vanthar, as he saw that the queen was with them, "All I gotta do is make her use magic, then her spell is mine."

However, just as he was sitting down on a massive root from a giant tree, a flash of red light interrupted his thoughts and made him jump up. "What the hell is it now?" he said, as he pulled out his shield and dagger. Upon seeing the man appear, he raised his shield and poised his dagger.

Scarlet Phoenix

02-23-2013

Guess she couldn't hide forever... She really didn't want to get mixed up in whatever these people were doing, but that old man seemed nice enough on the surface. Amethyst stepped out of hiding, calmly walking toward the group. She adjusted her hood down to cover her face completely and kept her head low. Without a single word she joined the rest of the group and watched the events.