(Semi-Closed RP) Breath of Life - Chapter 2: Fighting for the Life

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

02-23-2013

Takeo stood upright and gave a sigh of relief. He looked at Master Tao with a somewhat thankful look...mainly because things would've gone not as good should he found her first. Deciding that there was not much more to do and with this new person, there could be something interesting to learn or know. Though seeing how the world is nowadays...maybe not so uplifting.

Youay

02-23-2013

Tao nodded and waited for the girl to gather her things. He looked over at Takeo with a wise look.

"It would be best if we all keep our eyes open for anything else.She probably isn't the only thing wandering the jungle here."

The old man smiled at Amethyst and beckoned for her to follow as he led her and Takeo back to Reyain. He kept his eyes open for anything that might try to do them harm.

Neroth

02-23-2013

"I never should have joined on this. Everything i had planned out so far went to hell. Now, i have no clue where we even are. This just really blows." Nerethis thought. He then decided to throw out a question:
"So, considering this is all going amazingly well, now what?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-23-2013

"I haven't noticed anything around all day, this jungle is creepily empty..." Amethyst said before going silent once more, slowly loading a bolt into crossbow. She followed behind the two silently.

Aproxima

02-23-2013

Once they escaped the tunnel, Éclair took a deep but slow breath as she looked around to see the jungle. Unlike the rest of the group, the assassin was in a pretty good situation as all the things she had brought with her stayed on her horse which stayed with her.
She looked at the group's members, some where quite interesting and would be worth talking to, but that would have to wait. She needed to speak with Reyain.
Éclair jumped down from the horse and turned to it to help Juliana down. She reached out to her so she could jump her into arms and then she could place her on the ground. After all the height to the horse's back was almost two times that of Juliana.
Once she was down, Éclair sighed a bit and mumbled " I'm seriously in a need of a massage. " She told Juliana " I'll be back in a moment Julie. " Éclair then headed to Reyain, leaned closer and whispered him so the Queen doesn't hear her " I think we shouldn't stay here. While the tunnel was made like a maze of sorts as far as I saw, the assaulting forces know about it and they brought summoners with them. I'm pretty sure they can either locate their way through it by using spells or just bypass it by some dirty magic tricks. "
Éclair heard some noises of human origin, but they apparently were quickly dealt with. She then continued " I'd try getting to Nerethis' hideout. You have to get some supplies for the journey and we have to hide the Queen. "
She straightened herself and looked around some more, her golden eyes piercing the shroud of night " We have to get a proper rest, not like this where we cannot be sure of our safety. "

Luparis

02-23-2013

Outskirts of Demacia - Camp

Reyain smiled meakly as Eclair approached. He was sorely not in the mood to speak with the Noxian assassin, and anyone else for that matter. The defeat in Demacia should of come less swiftly, he should have been more cautious, more prepared with the Queen attending. If he had not been so caught up in his own little world, then maybe, just maybe those good men left behind would be alive..

He was sitting on a log, back to a tree when she came to him. He sighed before speaking, his voice a little coarse. "Yes.. Lady Luxanna does need to go somewhere safe. We cannot afford to backtrack anymore though. If his hideout is on the way, so be it. If not, she will have to wait elsewhere." he said firmly, not looking her in the eyes. Some soldiers nearby were trying to decide what to with the massive animal dragged back by Frold. Luxanna was speaking with them, also a little sadly. She tried to maintain some optimism though.

That made Reyain smile. "Hope is not lost yet. Though... we will be hard pressed to reach the village of Dawn's Hope as quickly as possible. It's directly south, hidden in the mountains. We would be able to restock--"

At the tunnels entrance, just on top where the roof met the hill. A sound of some high pitched whistle could be heard for several yards, followed quickly by a powerful surge of energy outwards. The surge was powerful enough to uproot a few small bushes adjacent to the camp, but completely leave the group unaffected by the gust. Numerous orbs of light appeared in a circle; six of them, all fring beams of bright red light into a singular point on top the tunnel. The red lights began to reshape, forming what would appear to be a pentagram before a pillar shot up a few dozen feet. The pillar reached it's peak, and shot outwards into the surrounding area and created a crimson dome around all the Raven's and nearby allies.

At some point Reyain had picked up his lance, and drew one of his revolvers - aiming at a human figure appearing in the light.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Alviss was mad.

He had spent a week following the trail of his old friend, Reyain, but when he came to Demacia, he heard the man had already left.

He spent the next days drinking the rest of his money away when Demacia was attacked. When the fighting started Alviss did as he knew was best, and got out of town, killing anyone who tried to stop him.

When he finally stopped running, he was miles away and his axes were drenched in blood. He went about making camp when a bright light appeared to the east. Red light...

"Well, maybe they're hiring. Maybe they got gold. Hopefully they have drink." Alviss grumbled to himself.

And with that Alviss started walking.

Youay

02-23-2013

Tao was about to respond to Amethyst when he felt the power of the surge.He frowned and looked at the other with him.

"Lets hurry back, the others may need our help.Miss, stay with me, it may be safer that way."

Tao hurried back to the camp and stopped by Reyain and looked at the figure that was appearing in the distance.He frowned and looked at the captain from the corner of his eye.

"Is it a summoner from Noxus?"

Aproxima

02-23-2013

"Camp"

Éclair saw clearly through Reyain and almost wanted to say something that would most likel finish him off completely, but decided against it, so she only silently nodded. However she asked " If that's the case, shouldn't we push ourselves a bit more and arrive there during night? "
The moment the sound was heard, Éclair dived into a bush so she'd be hidden and pulled out Dark Vengeance. If this was the work of summoners and she was sure it was, it would require some massive force to deal with them.
She aimed at the person as well from her hiding point. She knew it was a bad idea to stay here...now they have to face whatever the light brings.

TheOneTrueWaifu

02-23-2013

Amethyst squinted as she saw the light, this wouldn't be good whatever it was... She debated running back and leaving Tao and whoever else was there to fend for themselves, but she was low on food and even lower on energy, keeping a good pace behind Tao, who she was surprised could even walk let alone go as fast as he was. She stopped just outside the camp and stayed behind a tree with her crossbow armed and ready, to her it looked like something was coming from the light...