How do YOU improve your attitude

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echo5kw

02-22-2013

Tbh, my personal life is ****. Bla bla bla LoL is my release. I generally have a pretty good attitude but lately I've been on a **** streak, and I can say most of it is me cknstantly losing my patience and sense of fun with the game. So, how do y'all recover and start having fun again?

OneShotForAll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

I love going into ARAMS or blinds and just messing around with unorthodox stuff. Really is great when you and some friends hop on Skype and have a good laugh

SmellTheJava

02-22-2013

I don't.

Belmork

02-22-2013

Unfortunately I smoke a cig... Trying to quit and LoL isn;t helping me out much lol.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

i find im much less likely to rage if im streaming my games...

edit: but if the games making u rage that much, find something else to do.

laxjoh

02-23-2013

It depends. Everyone has their own way of relieving stress from a stressful game. I smoke cigs and hope I die from lung cancer. But for the regular human being, take a deep breath and just meditate in silence for a minute or two. Grab a cold glass of water, walk out in the cool air for a bit.

WhoopsiGoldburg

02-23-2013

I use tobacco after a particularly frustrating match, it used to be a cigarette but since I'm worried about my lungs I've been trying to ween off with dip.

Also I usually smoke trees while I play the game, I generally might have some slower reflexes and may not notice some things but overall I'm unimpaired and take the game less to heart. For instance watching an allied teemo feeding five kills to an ad sion top becomes hilarious instead of infuriating.

N1kolasDWolfwood

02-23-2013

Trolls will be trolls, often you just gotta laugh at yourself for caring instead of getting pissed seems to be the best way for me.

Mister Simple

02-23-2013

For me, I tend to get mad at the people I play with (my girlfriend sometimes). It puts her in a bad mood and then we talk about it and I'm like, "just tell me when I'm being an ass." Then before I rage, I think about it--- keeps me calm and collected.

eMkcuF

02-23-2013

Remember it's just a game. Unless you're making a living off of winning games you shouldn't get mad. Focus on having fun and enjoying yourself. If it's people that are annoying you then mute them.

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." -- Buddha