[Sugjestion] "Double Blind" Pick champ before queueing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Lord Impaler

02-22-2013

A new potential game format, similar to Blind pick but all players choose a champion at the game-type selection screen locking that champ in before the team is assembled. The match making software will ensure only one instance of each champion in the game but will otherwise assign people randomly. Also rather then ranking by total wins it would be nice if wins with the chosen champion were factored in as well, though I don't think that stat is actively being tracked in Blind games.

Think of this a "Double Blind" and a bit between the All random game and the standard Blind game, haggling over champions is eliminated but team members do get to decided on lane allocations. The format encourages, even forces 'meta-breaking' games and adaptive countering of the opposition's lane assignment.

buneter

02-23-2013

That would be fun even more in ranked

buneter

02-23-2013

That would be fun I think it would be even funner if it was in ranked

evantygf

02-23-2013

This seems like it would be really fun.

awkwardbowman

02-23-2013

Seems like it would be an interesting combination of aram and abam, or their long lost triplet.
You get to pick your champ, but everything else is pretty much random to an extent. I likeeeeee.

The Lord Impaler

02-23-2013

To clarify in-case anyone was wondering, you pick your summoner spells with your team with all champions on both sides revealed, but you don't see opponents spells till the load-screen.

Also if the 'wins with each champ' could be recorded separately from total wins this would be an easier way to practice your newly purchased champions against lower-tier opponents. With current Blind games placing you according to total wins your consistently behind when trying out new Champs.