Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League Judgment - LeBlanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lilletto

10-29-2010

I thought her name was Emelia, not Evaine?

LightToHeaven

10-29-2010

cool, nj riot

Cuchulainn

10-29-2010

Curiouser and curiouser...
So "LeBlanc" is more like a title, the hairpiece and staff serve to uphold the illusion of the current LeBlanc's features, and it simply passes on after the prior LeBlanc retires.

I'm reminded of the Grey Fox from Oblivion.

Actually, I just realized why the name makes sense. Blanc, white, empty, a blank slate, a nobody. It's pretty clever!

GLWrath

10-29-2010

It seems that LeBlanc is a role and not so much one single person. Kinda like the Dread Pirate Roberts from The Princess Bride. Once one retired another will take their place.

Blight

10-29-2010

Swain is still my favorite Noxus character and he always will be, but she might be interesting

Taios

10-29-2010

Yet another awesome League Judgment. Good to see Garen isn't dominating these anymore, like he dominates noobs in soloqueue...

I hope to see more of the backstory into her and Swain's past in the future. Just when I thought I had everything figured out, the story takes a turn for the tantalizingly interesting!

Phallenfoenix

10-29-2010

It strikes me as a little bit odd than a master illusionist wouldn't at least try to defeat an illusion. Granted, it's rather obvious she doesn't care about the trial.

Reginae

10-29-2010

Flemeth?

TwerkingForJesus

10-29-2010

i like it. swains background comes into the light some. interesting nonetheless.

Katarìna

10-29-2010

It feels, from reading Swain's and LeBlanc's and Urgot's, that the Noxians are more strong-arming their way into the League, much less applying for the privilege of participating.