League Judgment - LeBlanc

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmikau

10-29-2010

You're the best, Ganoosh.

Doctor Awesome

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiyel Guabiran View Post
So more of Swain's background is revealed. I approved wholeheartedly. +1
Maybe.

Who's to say any of that was her actual memory, and not a ruse? I'm not so convinced a master of deception would so easily allow her memories to be probed.

Praetor Kamahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2010

Dayum sucka, now make Swain not a joke and this would be delicious.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-29-2010

All right! Added to the list!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=256575

Quintessence

10-29-2010

good stuff, a delightful read as usual.

Shukaku15

10-29-2010

meh didn't find it very interesting

Bestest Kha NA

10-29-2010

i love this such an amazing story very exciting.

Signed : CrazyKillerXT

Cap Jack Sparrow

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Awesome View Post
Maybe.

Who's to say any of that was her actual memory, and not a ruse? I'm not so convinced a master of deception would so easily allow her memories to be probed.
A Distaction, Perhaps?

AstorSapolsky

10-29-2010

This one was... confusing. No conflict, no interesting sacrifice. We get it, she's old, in a cult, and certain delirious bird men have diluted the waters. Where's the interest? Swain's judgment made me eager to have him... this just makes me wonder what the point is for this one.Not everybody has to be an interesting character, but unless there is a second Judgment for a character that ties into this, there is no point. (Edit: I'll admit my first read through I missed the whole LeBlanc isn't a human deal, but that still doesn't change what I saw as an anti-climactic Judgment (anti-climactic? There wasn't even anything building up to one, I guess monotonous is more apt.))

Try this: Du Couteau. I'm not saying make him a character. Make a judgment for him. A failed judgment. We see what happens after he arrives, this story has an arch, a climax. Release it later, in an off week (not the usual Friday-before-champion release, but some time that makes it seem like it is a teaser for the character), and let it finish this story. We never hear about people who fail to join the League, anyway. Could be interesting.

Edit: I made a valid point. I love Riot's lore team and their work, however I felt this one was lacking. If you're going to downvote, don't just do so because "LeBlanc is [your] waifu." If you have a good take on this, tell me. Maybe I missed something.

Volpes

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Awesome View Post
Maybe.

Swain thought he could deceive the league too. It didn't work so well.

12345612 ... 13