League Judgment - LeBlanc

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liam al Ghul

10-31-2010

"In her delicate hands she clasps a long staff topped with a series of multi-faceted crystals suspended by an unknown force."

HAVE YOU SEEN HOW BIG HER HANDS ARE? Looks like Eve and Blitzcrank mated and had a baby.

Squeakums

10-31-2010

Melee champion or gtfo.

dragonbayne

10-31-2010

Hmm, Leblanc. Reminds of a little game called Final Fantasy X and FFX2. Gee, wait a sec. This leblanc and the FFX leblanc have the same style when it comes to clothes. All she needs is blonde hair and a more colorful dress and theyd be twins. -1000 for originality. Dont try to pull the wool over the head of a gamer.

RobEW

10-31-2010

Where is a link to LeBlanc's picture? I would really like to see what she is going to look like?
Also, when will Riot release two characters at once? Make like a twin pair, like the ice climbers in Melee.

Play Hard Go Pro

bartw08

10-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXenocide View Post
Just wanted to point out a typo. It reads, " Pinned in lustrous her hair sits another such crystal, scattering the torchlight in all directions as she passes."

It should read, "Pinned in her lustrous hair sits another such crystal..."

Anyways great job, keep up the awesome work
anyway*

bartw08

10-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAnOgre View Post
General Du Couteau is that vulgar General's lapdog

Uhmm.. 'xcuse me?
Anyways, great reading and for those of you crying this was boring and didnt have a climax, maybe this judgment is building up for the mother of climaxes?

Ps.Darkwill has been mentioned as early as Alistars story.
Anyway*

Toyboy22

11-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstorSapolsky View Post
This one was... confusing. No conflict, no interesting sacrifice. We get it, she's old, in a cult, and certain delirious bird men have diluted the waters. Where's the interest? Swain's judgment made me eager to have him... this just makes me wonder what the point is for this one.Not everybody has to be an interesting character, but unless there is a second Judgment for a character that ties into this, there is no point. (Edit: I'll admit my first read through I missed the whole LeBlanc isn't a human deal, but that still doesn't change what I saw as an anti-climactic Judgment (anti-climactic? There wasn't even anything building up to one, I guess monotonous is more apt.))

Try this: Du Couteau. I'm not saying make him a character. Make a judgment for him. A failed judgment. We see what happens after he arrives, this story has an arch, a climax. Release it later, in an off week (not the usual Friday-before-champion release, but some time that makes it seem like it is a teaser for the character), and let it finish this story. We never hear about people who fail to join the League, anyway. Could be interesting.

Edit: I made a valid point. I love Riot's lore team and their work, however I felt this one was lacking. If you're going to downvote, don't just do so because "LeBlanc is [your] waifu." If you have a good take on this, tell me. Maybe I missed something.
I see where he (or she) is coming from there were no Judgments or anything to this one. It would have been better to put this in a Spotlight #3 but oh well such is life live and learn.

malefore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

11-01-2010

Swain is a total BA

Westalka

11-01-2010

I think this guy is great, you could add it to the League of Legends

ZzDoGzZ

11-01-2010

make a champions wich cost 1350 ip why you making alll the time only chmp 3150 and 6300?