3 points for a ranked win is unacceptable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mycathatesyou

02-22-2013

So for the past two days or so I've gone from bronze 3 to bronze 1, wins and losses averaging from about 15 to 25 points. Now half way into division 1 the points are suddenly so small that I have to play a million games. I just won my 5th game in a row and only received 3 points, 5 points before that. I was at like 90 points assuming that the win would get me to my series but I played 40 minutes just for 3 damn points ? I have won like 5 games in a row from like 50 points and I don't get to my premotion series ? Why is this suddenly so poorly run ?

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

I didn't even know it was possible to get below 15 points. o.o That is interesting.

Vrykonik

02-22-2013

Your MMR is below your division of where it should be. You will gain more points when your MMR (hidden elo) matches that of the people in your division. If it goes higher you will gain even more. Just keep playing and if you belong where you are you will start to gain more points. If not... prepare to be demoted! Also if you play against weaker teams with influence of duo then you will get less points for a win. If you play stronger opponents and beat them you always gain quite a bit though. Good luck to you in your future, looks like you're close to your promotional series if you can keep it up.