Ferocious Teemo Skin Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiminishUrAzz

02-22-2013

Everyone loves out little yordle Teemo, but lets be honest, depending on his build he can be pretty bad ass and his skins don't really reflect that side of him. I am really wanting to see some more ferocious skins for him in the near future. I have two concepts specifically I would like to see come to fruition.

1) Zombie Teemo- Self explanatory perhaps his poison shooter can be made out of a hollowed out bone.

2) Blood Bath Teemo - Maybe something similar to recon Teemo but covered in blood. Blood in his fur, and all over his clothes. Maybe have his poison shooter be an actual dart gun.

Please if summoners lets make this happen. If you agree with me let me and riot know, comment and give feedback on this forum. I myself can not draw, but I know many of you out there are very talented and perhaps can draw up some ideas and post them.

Xillius

02-24-2013

let's be honest here, the most deadly yordle 1v1 is lulu with a modified teemo build. teemo doesn't need anymore skins

Lulu, however, needs an assault rifle and a pix sentry turret because everyone fears attackspeed Lulu

ArchSnowman

02-26-2013

What if there was a Portal themed Lulu skin. Lulu as yordle version of Chell and Pix as Wheatley floating around.

ArchSnowman

02-26-2013

I agree that Teemo already has way too many skins. Lulu could benefit from another skin. How about a Portal themed skin with Lulu as a yordle version of Chell and Pix floating around as Wheatley?