Wow... this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sterring

02-22-2013

So i played a ranked with olaf. We lost. i ended up going 0/3/6 And i get reported by this nid who ended up going 1/9 and cait 4/3 By three people. AND THIS IS PISSING ME OFF that i get banned for that ****ing ****. bs riot....

MicKretz

02-22-2013

well if your banned, no1 here can help you or sympathize with you until you post the link to your reform card you received in ur emal.....this community just has learned to not believe the majority of posts ppl who claim they get banned for no reason......so plz...we would love to see exactly why you are banned

Zombiemaster

02-22-2013

You can't get banned for just one game. You have to be reported in dozens and dozens of games in order to even go to the tribunal. So if you got banned, it wasn't just because of that game, it was because of multiple games.

Cyan292

02-22-2013

Just judging by your post on here I would have to say it seems like you probably deserved the ban. I can only imagine what your attitude in game must have been like. Or.....you're trolling.

Ramachese

02-22-2013

The question, of course, is why did they report you. Based on your post I'm betting it is not because of your KDA.

ROKAF JE

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Quote:
LOL ROKAF, you always do your research and manage to shock and awe me every time.

angryWelchMan

02-22-2013

ROKAF JE is one of my favorite forums commenters

The Lonely Ward

02-22-2013

Unless you cursed at them you won't be banned... it's not like 0-3-6 is intentionally feeding. Don't worry.