U wanna play smite ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

prefecto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Smite is just like league of legends, but its in 3rd person view ! For those who dont know 3rd person view is the view u get while playing assasins creed or prince of persia etc...

Well its a lot of fun ! and it was made free recently but it might go back in cause theres a point of money and all ! But if u want to play here is a link

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...newthread&f=19

This will also help me get a referral ! So please it wont harm u if u do it from here but help me and i started about 3 days ago AND I LOVE IT ! I will tell u all to try it ! it wont harm u,
ALSO THE Whole game is about 3GB for those who are having trouble just comment below and i will try my best to help u
THanks

THE POST IS FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT PLAY SUPPORT !

ThorOdinMog

02-22-2013

Smite started sucking when Cupid came into play.

IS130d109c04756628c7529

02-22-2013

I'm sorry, but Smite is trash.

prefecto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

This Post is for those WHO DIDNT PLAY SMITE !

SkeithGotBanned

02-22-2013

This game is good.

ThorOdinMog

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FractureDesign View Post
I'm sorry, but Smite is trash.
I hope you're not >implying LoL is any better.

prefecto

02-22-2013

Guys its for those who wanna join SMITE ! So please let them join and try the game !

LiquidCrack

02-22-2013

One day when the server was down I downloaded it and ended up getting sucked into it for a couple days, really fun game. I feel like it also made me a better LoL player. In smite, you gotta worry about where youre looking and make sure you turn around when youre running away and various other things that come along with the higher character control. Next game of LoL I played I was just thinking "maan all I gotta do is click? this is cake"

prefecto

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidCrack View Post
One day when the server was down I downloaded it and ended up getting sucked into it for a couple days, really fun game. I feel like it also made me a better LoL player. In smite, you gotta worry about where youre looking and make sure you turn around when youre running away and various other things that come along with the higher character control. Next game of LoL I played I was just thinking "maan all I gotta do is click? this is cake"
TRUE STORY ! it makes u a lot more careful !