New Stream for New Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korenth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

I’m starting a new stream, called From 1 to 30, dedicated to helping new players who are just getting started move from the point of not knowing anything at all, to being ready for ranked play. This series will record every game on the route from level 1 all the way to the first ranked game at level 30. Some of these games will be very tutorial-like, with a focus on a specific topic or skill. Others will just be commentary on the current game, with me explaining my thought process about my actions and trying to explain everything else going on. And all of this will be done without buying any RP, so that it is the “true” Free to Play experience. That means, particularly early, lots of free week champs, and very few of the 6300 champs.

Updated 3/20/13

Today's Topic: More Games!
Stream starts at ~8:45 PM CDT

Hope you will stop in and watch!

http://www.twitch.tv/korenth130

Korenth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Thanks to everyone who watched! More streaming soon!

Korenth

02-23-2013

Next stream starts at 3:30 CST

Today's topic: "Hey, prove that it works!"

I had a viewer ask if what i talked about actually worked if you had no idea about a champion...luckily, there is a free champ this week I have never looked at (Galio) So i'll run through the "How to Learn your Champ" procedure I showed last time , this time with someone I know nothing about.

Melody Jones

02-23-2013

I wish you good luck in your stream endeavors

Who knows, maybe i'll pop in sometime. ^^

-Melody

Korenth

02-24-2013

Thanks!

Korenth

02-26-2013

Streaming again here shortly. Today, taking a look at the "traditional" lane roles and the new free week champions.

Korenth

02-26-2013

Streaming again tonight, getting some more games in trying to get better with Olaf.

Korenth

02-28-2013

Streaming again, getting some games in...hopefully playing someone besides Olaf this time

Korenth

03-03-2013

New topic for today! We will be taking a look at one of the major changes from the new Patch, TAric's new passive, Learning to use Smartcasting, and getting a few games in.

Korenth

03-04-2013

Getting a few more games in with this week's free champs...come in and ask any questions!