Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix Nid's pounce

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summerfest

02-22-2013

Set it to cruiser, not where she is facing. It's obnoxious to use for new Nid players and incoherent with other skill sets. Kha's leap is set to mouse and not facing position. Nid's pounce should be too.

A few will hate the change but once they get used to it and start flawlessly landing wall jumps most will love it.

DunnAskMeh

02-22-2013

What are the walls she can jump over? I know the blue teams river crevice. What else?

MicKretz

02-22-2013

i think keeping it the way it is adds a nice touch of difficulty to the champ that is/can be OP in certain situations.....however i do agree that its not consistent with other LoL champs....seems more like something i would expect from Dota and not LoL

SUPERSEYMOUR

02-22-2013

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/02/certainlyt-talks-nidalees-jump-creative.html

Arientus

02-22-2013

Nidalee's punce is fine the way it is and should stay that way. It's that way so that you cant just randomly keep juking around with your leaps that have a 3 second cooldown without your enemies having AT LEAST an idea. Kha'zix's Leap is an AOE cursor because it does more damage, is EXTREMELY far when upgraded, and has a 20 second cooldown. Her leaps are meant to get out of sticky situations, not to engage. She can jump through the Golem walls, small cliffs, dragon and baron pit, and just leap. If you are level 6 unless the jungler has a stun there is no way you can be caught as nidalee.

All her leaps are meant for is to get out of sticky situations, wheras Kha'zix's was meant to engage. If you don't like her leap, practice it, or don't play her.