Matchmaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BamfofBamfs

02-22-2013

Short and sweet, just finished a ranked match, and throughout the game i knew by the skill level of my teammates that they were pretty under experienced. It happens, and I dont really think too much of it. At the end of the game in the post game lobby i check the wins of every player in the game, our team had a combined ~200wins, compared to the enemy, ~1200 wins. Now those are just wins, and assuming that every player in the game had a 50% win loss ratio that totals to about my teams 400 game total experience compared to their 2000+. I fail to see the logic behind how matchmaking works.

Moral, I dont want players with high mmr, I want players with game experience EQUAL to mine, I dont care if they win 10 more games than they lost.

YoungGoN4v5

02-22-2013

Right now, win seems like a big deal to you man. But after 200-300 games wins means nothing. Players skill can be vastly different from player to player at that point and it why you can't match make based on wins.

Ericxz

02-22-2013

Then i think this might be what they call ELO hell?I mean your playing with bad players.

MicKretz

02-22-2013

well i try to give short ingame lessons while i'm playing and seeing some bad things...for instance....i was bot support and i spotted the enemy jungle in our river/tri-bush and i call in chat "vi bot" and when i did, our top teemo walks all the way down to bot to try to stop vi. after doing this 2x i had to explain that im calling out the jungler so that way he knows he is safe from ganks and that he should never come bot from top unless its to do dragon or contest dragon.

anywho...all i can do is hope that if i play with this guy again, he will have learned his lesson