Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AP Tryndamere OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoDari

02-22-2013

After playing 2 games in a row against AP Tryndamere, I have finally figured out why he is so good.

In fact, it is because he is so bad. He is so bad, that he makes the enemy team feel like they have the ability to 1v5 your entire team. And then the enemy team does just that. Every single time they can.

I don't really understand how AP Tryndamere does this, when other bad champs such as Karma and Olaf don't have this effect. Is this some hidden passive that we don't know about?

The only solution I can think of, is a buff to AP Tryndamere. Make him actually viable, so that the enemy team will respect him, and stop throwing.

ChillxIGotThis

Recruiter

02-22-2013

I have a simple solution as well. Do nothing. AP Tryn should be non-existent. I should never see another AP Tryn for as long as I play LoL.

Unit731

02-22-2013

I had some trouble against Ap Tryn, in lane he outsustained me (Chogath), and also dealt more damage from auto ( because I got some ap on cho mid game). Ignite didnt worked out too god cause he still heal himself for a lot of hp. I think ap Tryn is already fine, he just needs to let somebody else on his team initiates on teamfights

bhalbur

02-22-2013

Quote:
JoDari:

I don't really understand how AP Tryndamere does this, when other bad champs such as Karma and Olaf don't have this effect. .

Olaf is a bad champion now? Say whaaaa...

Soraka Goes Mid

02-22-2013

AP Tryn is annoying for the same reason AP Yi is annoying. Massive heals. Of course, Tryn's heal is on a much shorter cooldown than Yi's, and he has his ult to back it up, making AP Tryn even more impossible to kill than Singed.

EventHorizonn

02-22-2013

Since when is Olaf bad? The nerf made him go from a god to a monster. He is still very strong.

JoDari

02-22-2013

Quote:
EventHorizonn:
Since when is Olaf bad? The nerf made him go from a god to a monster. He is still very strong.

Karma is also very strong. And yet, for some reason, both Karma and Olaf players continue to lose games.

While AP Tryndamere, who is not that strong, continues to win games.

IS1cf9d4c218a71e43afee7

02-26-2013

Wow after 2 games u QQ on forum about how op champ is?
Learn to play ass hole.

tasasoria

02-27-2013

ap tryn is hard if you treat him like your average champion. The trick to beating that build is by treating him like a singed. Chasing him will only waste your time unless if you have a teammate with a lot of CC like you do with Singed. What you should do is having team fights because ap tryn can only heal himself and his build makes his damage average with only his q being his real damage and his r being his only survivabilty because his build provides little health.

Remember AP tryn job is to catch your attention away from the enemy champions that can be caught and do the real damage in teamfights.

LogicalTautology

02-27-2013

Quote:
JoDari:
Karma is also very strong. And yet, for some reason, both Karma and Olaf players continue to lose games.

While AP Tryndamere, who is not that strong, continues to win games.

AP Trynd is overpowered in SoloQ and anti-fun, he is being nerfed back to unplayable.
Olaf was borederline overpowered in all levels and was nerfed back to lower Tier 1.
Karma is about as bad as you can get in League, and is completely unplayable.