Unskilled ppl in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OldverserkJR

02-22-2013

I dont understand why ppl who are unskilled at lvl close to just recent stoped playing bots are playing in ranked, they dont understand who to focus, dont know what a ward is, dont know what to buy... i mean an ap garen who was not trollin is kinda imposible to see, and in one of my games i get to play one... im not saying im good pro or anything, but for sure not deserve to be in bronze 5 cause i get to play ppl who practically started to play this game a month ago and buy 16 champs and start ranking... is amazing, i know that i have a few games at ranked and with the time i probably climb up, but get to play a few games with ppl like this makes me wanna stop playing ranked at all.. just a simple post about how i feel with this issue...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elsabet

02-22-2013

Not trying to embarrass you, but your most played champ's (Zyra's) stats are confusing. Your only game in match history suggests that you're building her support, but your ranked stats with her look like you're trying to carry and possibly stealing creeps (though that may just be late-game farm.) You've picked up right where you left off last season in terms of being ineffective with Diana. You're 10/21, which just does not happen by accident.

Based on limited unbiased evidence, it looks like Bronze V is an accurate rating of your skill.