Need help please.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JackieThrobinson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

I'm currently in Bronze II and I'm having a lot of difficulty getting out. I'd appreciate it if someone good could spec me and tell me my mistakes so I can improve on them, as I'm having a really hard time getting out (let alone getting wins) even with good cs and decent kda.

JackieThrobinson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Nope, now in Bronze III op lol

YoungGoN4v5

02-22-2013

Add me man when I have time I'll help you out. I'm platinum so I may just may know a thing or two.

JackieThrobinson

02-22-2013

Thanks, really appreciate it. Added.

Elsabet

02-22-2013

At a glance:
- Triforce is bad on Cait. You might've won that game had that been an IE, which is slightly cheaper.
- Nor is exhaust good on Cait. Try Ignite or Barrier.
- You seem to over-value Guardian Angel. Yes, in some cases you do well when you have it. But should you ever get in on Syndra, over Hourglass? No, I can't imagine so.
- Support Shen isn't really good; your Nunu and Nautilus support(s?) from Season 2 looked good. Do those.
- Don't play Corki in ranked until you find yourself outperforming your other adcs with him in normal games. Same for Malphite. He doesn't seem like one of your best. This is criticism I've had to give myself in regards to champs like Gragas and Graves that I love to play but simply win less often with.

Elsabet

02-22-2013

- Use Summoner's Wraith on anyone on whom you're using exhaust, ignite, or ghost. This includes your adc's!

Elsabet

02-22-2013

- Maybe get more rune pages and diversify your runes. Flat MR isn't actually good for everyone. Scaling MR (or other glyphs) can be much more effective when you're: top against a bruiser, especially with an ad jungler; bottom against a support that doesn't harass.

JackieThrobinson

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsabet View Post
At a glance:
- Triforce is bad on Cait. You might've won that game had that been an IE, which is slightly cheaper.
- Nor is exhaust good on Cait. Try Ignite or Barrier.
- You seem to over-value Guardian Angel. Yes, in some cases you do well when you have it. But should you ever get in on Syndra, over Hourglass? No, I can't imagine so.
- Support Shen isn't really good; your Nunu and Nautilus support(s?) from Season 2 looked good. Do those.
- Don't play Corki in ranked until you find yourself outperforming your other adcs with him in normal games. Same for Malphite. He doesn't seem like one of your best. This is criticism I've had to give myself in regards to champs like Gragas and Graves that I love to play but simply win less often with.
-I'll take your point on IE lol
-I only had exhaust on Cait because of a problem with trading. I had support masteries BOTH Cait games because for some reason the client wouldn't let me trade.
-lol it was my 2nd time playing Syndra, and it was on a normal...I usually troll :P
-I can't seem to win score wise and usually end up with large assist totals when I play Cork =\ My Malph sucks though haha. I'll def get more rune pages, thanks for the criticism

JackieThrobinson

02-22-2013

Also my naut was jungle before but with the new jungle mechanics...it's tough. My nunu supp was only because I was duoing with plat player lol