Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The key to high elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XIII Xemnas

02-22-2013

Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing, you will be successful.

jsgnextortex

Recruiter

02-22-2013

And then....they lived happily ever after...
The end.

Mhm916

02-22-2013

Fortune cookies use to give good tips like those.

Now it's "Genius is more work than just being a genius". Wtf does that even mean? I don't see how that info can help enlighten me in any possible way.

Morgan FreeFarm

02-22-2013

Being happy doesn't make you more knowledgable about mechanics and decision-making.

XIII Xemnas

02-23-2013

Quote:
Morgan FreeFarm:
Being happy doesn't make you more knowledgable about mechanics and decision-making.

What i'm trying to say is that games are made to have fun. If you are having fun you'll eventually climp up the ladder. =]

Whyumai

02-23-2013

Quote:
XIII Xemnas:
Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing, you will be successful.

...... so what you're saying is that being high makes you play LoL better since it makes you happy?

does this work for beer??????????????

XIII Xemnas

02-23-2013

Quote:
Whyumai:
...... so what you're saying is that being high makes you play LoL better since it makes you happy?

does this work for beer??????????????

Stop smoking and drinking, you're killing yourself.

XIII Xemnas

02-23-2013

Quote:
Mhm916:
Fortune cookies use to give good tips like those.

Now it's "Genius is more work than just being a genius". Wtf does that even mean? I don't see how that info can help enlighten me in any possible way.

LOL, ''Good things are ahead'' Every single time. =))

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

02-23-2013

Quote:
XIII Xemnas:
What i'm trying to say is that games are made to have fun. If you are having fun you'll eventually climp up the ladder. =]

I beg to differ.

I don't enjoy any character archetype other than mages and a select few assassins. My team kinda doesn't want me to take these characters into any other lane than mid, though, and is well willing to just go AFK if I try. Of course, just going into mid-lane then is also a no-go, because everyone else wants it too.
And yeah, AFKs are not exactly helping when attempting to climb.

I don't get to enjoy myself a lot in ranked. I either get a rain of a thousand flames, get lucky or suck it up and NOT enjoy myself at all.

Pretty much unbearable without a duo partner that makes you forget about the gameplay :/

Whyumai

02-23-2013

Quote:
XIII Xemnas:
Stop smoking and drinking, you're killing yourself.

... yeah. but i'm having a hell of a good time doing it.