My old Concepts!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munkey20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Due to this thread ( http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2607631 ) I found all my years old Champion Concepts and decided to post them for no real reason. Let me know what you think of them. I'm not updating them any so move speed will be low and some might have some RNG stuff that riot took out(dodge, etc) and it would take too long to bring them up to being the way they are now. Also this was back when it was very very rare for an ability to scale off of AD so if I were to update these they would get some stuff to scale off more than just AP.

First up, Zyra before there was a Zyra. Originally post 3-01-10

Quote:
Rekah, Lady of the Forest

Rekah is a Crowd Control style support champ that is good at keeping enemies where they don't want to be. Being able to control where her enemies go comes at the price of her being very squishy.

Version 1.1: Corrected some grammar and changed all abilities alittle bit.

Backstory:

Rekah is unsure of how she came to be, only that she awoke one day deep in a forest ruin. As she grew, she saw that she had a special attachment to the vegetation around her. She could sense things around them and learned she could call plants to help her protect her forest. She protected her forest for hundreds of years not knowing of the legends of the evil witch of the wilds that surrounded her home. Every so often some fools would wander into her domain to disturb her children or try to catch a glimpse of the famed witch. They often met their demise at the jaws of her guardian plants, but she would always spare one to send back with a warning to never enter her home or harm her children if they don't want to be destroyed. Years passed by as uneventfully as always, until one day an army was massed on the outskirts of her forest armed with torches and axes. They began to burn and chop down her trees, and as they did she felt weakened with every death her children faced. Eventually she was forced back to the ruins where she awoke and filled with rage she rooted herself in the ground and entangled and crushed each intruder that had destroyed her home. But the damage was done and she began searching for a new home. She doesn't know how long it took to find a new home, but one day she awoke in a sparsely wooded area with a river cutting it in half. She had little memory of what happened before, only that her home was destroyed and she would never let another being harm her children again. And thus she became the Patron of the Wood known as Summoner's Rift. With renewed vigor, she reclaimed her title as Lady of the Forest.

Appearance: Rekah has green skin and long greenish brown hair, her torso is covered with leafy vines and while and arms and legs start out normal the farther out they good they are covered in more and more vines until her hands and feet looks just like vines and roots with no skin showing. To get an idea, look at the Lady of the Forest from Dragon Age. I got most of my inspiration from her, but also just a google image search gave me some more ideas.

Starting Stats:

I don't know exact numbers, but it should be something along the lines of the average mage, except with alittle bit lower mana.

HP: 400?
MP: 250? these might be alittle high, not sure
Attack: 40 at ranged with 0.55 attack speed
Low Armor for a starting character
Medium Magic resist
310-315 speed

Also, before I get started, this champion has several root abilities. I haven't had a chance to test it and am going to start if I can, but can you use Flash and other teleport abilities while rooted? And if you can does it free you from being rooted or just moved you to a different place but you are still unable to move past that point? Thanks for any clarification on this.

Passive: Life Sustaining Presence - Grants 10 health regen every 5 seconds to Guardian Plants and Spore Shrubs while within a 1500 range. Gains 10 second buff while in cover(persists are exiting) that roots first enemy to attack her for 1 second. 20 second cooldown.

Changed from the old passive. This shows you how much health regen the Plants get while around her and instead of it being a random chance to get rooted, it activates when you enter cover and refreshes while in cover. This makes it a little more tactical, if you are camping in cover with her you might not have the root buff when you need it, but you are running away and need to get some ground on your pursuer you can dip into cover to get the buff so if they hit you they get rooted and you gain some ground.

Q: Poison Vines - Rekah commands vines to grow and entangle an enemy leaving them poisoned after they escape. Roots target in place for 2.5 seconds and poisons them for 5 seconds dealing 18/30/42/54/66 (+0.15 AP) each second. Costs 60/70/80/90/100 mana and has a 10 second cooldown.

This is where most of her damage comes from. Its pretty straight forward, medium duration root and deals decent damage at all levels. Changed duration, cooldown, and mana cost.

W: Summon Guardian Plant - Rekah summons a giant fanged plant to defend her domain. When it feeds it grows stronger. Guardian Plant has 300(+17xLevel) health and deals 30/35/40/45/50(+0.3 AP). When it kills a minion it gains 1/2/3/4/5 max health, 3/6/9/12/15 upon killing a champion. Has a 0.75 attack speed. At rank 3 it gains a root spike ranged attack(short range 250-300 maybe), at rank 5 you can summon a total of 2 Guardian Plants. Costs 130/135/140/145/150 mana and has a 60 second cooldown. Plants have 5% life steal while near Rekah.

Obvious rip off of the Audrey II/Piranha Plant for Mario. I had the idea without really thinking of Heimerdinger, but they are similar yes. I think the plants should have more survivabilty than the turrets, but do less damage overall. I would like for them grow like Cho'gath the higher their HP gets. Armor and Magic resist would be comparable to Dinger's turrets. I don't really want the character to be based around these like he can be, just a utility she can use to help her hold a lane if things get rough. The plants go away when Rekah is killed.

E: Wild Attunement - Passive: Rekah and surrounding allies regenerate 0.2%/0.4%/0.6%/0.8%/1.0% Maximum mana each second while hiding in cover. Can also sense enemies that are hiding in cover while also in cover. Only Rekah can sense them.
Active: Quickly grows a Spore Shrub. Spore Shrub acts like normal cover for allies. When an enemy enters it, the Shrub withers and releases a slowing spore cloud. Cloud lasts 1.5 seconds and slows all enemies that enter it by 30% for 5 seconds. Shrubs also keep Guardian plants alive while placed in them. Costs 150 mana, and has 60 second cooldown

My first thought would add to her support role as a support class. The Spore Shrub would be the size of the ones in the parts of the lane closest to each base, around the size of Heimerdinger's grenade AoE recticle. Her passive is already pretty good for her and her lane partner. Giving more places to hide would give them more places to regenerate mana and also add a bit of danger for the enemies since they don't really know what is hiding in the bushes in the middle of the lane. It could be nothing, but it could be a Guardian Plant or a champion waiting for them. If she lives long enough she could cover a whole section of lane in sporactically placed brush, which can be very useful for ganking. Changed bushes to Spore Shrubs and added effect.

As for the passive I think the regen is fine, but as always feel free to offer input. And being able to see enemies in cover is powerful. Changed so that Rekah can only see enemies while also in cover.

R: Forest's Rage - Rekah plunges her arm and feet into the ground and roots herself there and extends her roots in all directions toward her enemies holding and crushing them for the duration of the spell. All targets within a 600 range are rooted for the duration and take 20/40/60(+.3 AP) damage each second. The spell costs 10% of Rekahs max mana and 3% of her max HP each second(this can effect can kill her). Rekah may not recover mana in any way for the duration. This can be canceled at any time by activating the ability. Rekah channels for 1 second after effect ends, to recover 5%/10%/15% of damage dealt as mana and 2%/4%/6% as health. If this channeling is canceled Rekah recovers no mana or health. 120 second cooldown

Possibly a very devastating attack. This can hold an entire enemy push by itself until reinforcements can arrive. Up to 10 seconds of rooting everything around you and dealing a ton of damage sounds very overpowered. While she is using the spell she is still open to ranged attacks and anyone in melee range, so I feel it's usefulness is balanced by this also being a deathwish in certain situations. It only effects things that start in the range of the spell, if anyone runs in afterwards they are not effected by it. Any Ranged characters in the radius of the spell will usually still be able to hit her with their normal attacks and abilities, while most melee characters have atleast one type of ranged ability. Any stuns or silences will end the spell and she will still be stunned for 1 second and lose all her mana if a silence ends it. This will obviously work best with support as it will give your team free licks on anything stuck in the spell and not let them run away. Changed ending effect to 1 second channel to regen instead of being stunned and losing all mana.

As I said before Rekah is a CC support champion that would be an asset to any team. She would be able to manipulate the flow of combat through roots, adding more places to hide, and the fear of things that might be hidden because if a powerful champ is MIA no one feels safe. In order to make the most of her abilities she would need items that give high mana and mana regen, but because of how physically weak she is she needs some survivability items to add to her low health and defense. Please critique this hero and show some support if you want her in game.
This one was posted 03-02-10

Quote:
Contagion is a melee mage type class that uses his own health instead of mana for his abilities. Some of his abilities offer some type of health recovery so he can regain some of what he loses. He moves slow (300-310), he has average attack speed and damage. Most of his abilities focus on dealing damage through DoTs, short CC, and spreading to other enemies.

Version 1.1: Added backstory.

Backstory:

Contagion began his life as a subject of Noxus named Suleon. He was always sick as a child and this drove him to find out why. He studied diseases and methods of healing and other ways to keep him and others from having to worry about being sick. He used magic to isolate and develope the different strains of many sicknesses that plagued the area. Suleon soon saw the great benefits in studying these to understand how they operated better, so that his people would not have to suffer under the effects. Upon researching ways to culture and observe the effects, he knew he would have to use live test subjects. No matter how many bodies he had at his disposal for study, he was always his best test subject, as he was more than willing to sacrifice his well being for the benefit of his work. But there was a downside. The magic he used to study the virus made it stronger and smarter. He had unintentionally created several more deadly versions of the viruses he sought to eradicate. When he saw what effects the magic had on the diseases, he began to study in a more primitive way, but kept the results to remind him of the cost of using magic.

One day he was approached by Singed who wanted to use his results a bio weapons for the army. Suleon refused and fought Singed who wanted to kill him for his reluctance to submit. During the fight many of this vials, tubes, and containers were broken and released everything Suleon had been trying so hard to contain into his lab. Singed left him to die in the lab and blamed Suleon for destroying the possible weapons he came to retrieve. His leg broken, the young scientist lay in the midst of his creations. As he died, his body began to absorb the taint that floated in the air. All the tests he had conducted that made the diseases stronger now made him stronger. The viruses were smart before, but now they had a mind to use. They knew their great potential for destruction, so made the broken scientist stand and leave the confines of the laboratory. This collection of sentient sickness became known as the undead being Contagion. It searches where ever it can to find others like itself to assimilate and become stronger.

Appearance:

A short, skin and bones man that wears a stained off-white lab coat. His glasses are cracked and sit lopsided on his head. He walks with a limp and slightly hunched over. His skin is pale, discolored and sickly looking. An orange haze floats around him and alittle behind him, kind of like Singed's Poison Trail except just behind him, maybe an extra body length.

Abilities:

Passive: Infected Wound - Attacking a target that is effected by one of your DoTs increases your crit chance by 2/4/6%.

Pretty useful by itself but is mainly to offer some synergy with his other passive.

Q: Corrosive Phlegm - Passive: Critical hits cause DoT damage to increase by 3/6/9/12/15%
Active: Coughs on 3 enemies in front of Contagion reducing armor by 1/2/3/4/5 and dealing 1/2/3/4/5 physical damage each second for 10 seconds. Stacks up to 10 times, each stack refreshes time up to 10th stack. Gains half damage back as health when the debuffs timer ends. If the effect is cleansed no health is refunded. Cost 1/2/2/3/3% of max health. 1.5 second cooldown.

I picture the active hitting kind of the way Hate Spike does except it hits 3 targets. Easily spammable and good damage late game if you can get all the stacks. It won't refresh after you get the 10th stack, time will just run out on it and you will have to start from the beginning.

W: Sticky Sneeze - Sneezes on one enemy to reduce movement and attack speed by 15/20/25/30/35% for 5 seconds. At the end of the duration the target is stunned for 0.2 seconds to sneeze and passes the effect to 1/1/2/2/3 nearby enemies. Costs 2/3/4/5/6% of health. 25 second cooldown.

The first contagious spell. Good if you need to get away from an enemy champ or need to keep a champ close. This also effects minions. If your enemies don't spread out quickly they run the risk of passing it to each other, and if they still haven't learned by the time the 2nd group sneezes they run the risk of passing it back. Can slow down a push very effectively if not dealt with properly.

E: Noxious Cloud - Contagion lets out a cloud of gas that last 2 seconds and fears enemies that ether the cloud for 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 seconds and deals 12/18/24/30/36 (+0.1 AP) magic damage each second for 5 seconds. Regains 1% of max health for each enemy killed while under the effects. Costs 2/4/5/7/8% of max health. 20 second cooldown

Pretty straight forward. AoE DoT with a short interrupt. Cloud is small AoE, about the size of Heimerdinger's grenade.

Ultimate R: Plague - Contagion unleashes his most deadly creation on his enemies. Fears all targets in the AoE for 1 second and all targets receive The Plague. The Plague deals 15/30/45 (+0.2 AP) magic damage every second and defenses are lowered by 10/20/30% for 10 seconds. Every 2 seconds its spreads it to any uninfected enemies within 100 range. After 6 seconds the Plague is available to be refreshed. It can be refreshed by the the pulse that infects other targets. When the Plague is refreshed the target is feared for 0.3 seconds. Costs 10/13/16% of max health. 120 second cooldown.

This is a medium size AoE, not sure what to compare it to, but i'm thinking about twice the size of the cloud. This can be very devastating if they other team doesn't spread out quickly. At the very least they will take alittle over 450 damage and are feared, but if they still stick close together they can continue to take damage until they learn to get away from each other. This leaves your teammates free to pick who to kill while they play keep away so the don't take more damage than necessary.
Next one had Caitlyn's ult before Caitlyn was here, but he worked a bit different.
03-03-10

Quote:
Long range, high damage, slow attack speed. This character is a sniper(my favorite dota character was the sniper). But instead of just ripping off the dwarven sniper, i've tried to make him have a variety of guns.

Backstory:

Coming soon

Appearance: Tall, muscular, tan skin, green cape and hood, with brown or black clothes. Carries rifle in hands, blunderbuss across his back and revolver holstered on his side.

Stats:

AD: 60 (3.1)
AS: .54 (1.5%)
Range: 725
MS: 310
HP: 395 (+74)
MP: 185 (+34)

Abilities:

Passive: Tracer Round - Every 7/6/5 shots, he fires a tracer round to mark his target. This round applies a debuff that lets him see the target for 20 seconds.

Other possible Passive: Ghillie Suit - Galeon becomes stealthed after being in cover for 5 seconds. Cancels effect if he moves out of cover or attacks.

Q: Scattershot - Galeon pulls out his blunderbuss and shoots from the hip. Scattershot deals half AD(+0.2 AP) to all enemies in a cone. If only one target is in the AoE it deals double AD(+0.4 AP). Costs 80 mana. Has a 16/14/12/10/8 second cooldown.

W: Trickshot - Galeon fires his revolver so it ricochets off several enemies. Deals AD (+0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 AP) and hits 2/2/3/3/4 enemies and slows them for 1 second. Costs 100 mana. 20 second cooldown.

E: Vital shot - Galeon aims carefully and fires an armor piercing round to deal high damage to a target. Channels for 2/1.8/1.6/1.4/1 seconds, shot ignores 20/25/30/35/40% of armor and deal AD (+1/1/1.5/1.5/2 AP) and stuns target for 1.5 seconds. 90 mana. 30/28/26/24/22 second cooldown. Skill shot.

R: Determined - Passive: Each successful non-crit adds a buff that stacks up to 20 times. Each stack increases attack speed and crit chance by 1/2/3% and crit damage by 3/6/10%. Buff last 5 seconds or until Galeon crits.
Active: Galeon aims at his target and fires a high powered shell that can travel a long distance. Channels for 5 seconds, consumes all stacks and deals 50/75/100 damage per stack (+3 AP). Has extra crit chance equal to number of stacks consumed. This shot has a range of 2000 and is not blocked by terrain or other enemies. 300 mana. 150 second cooldown.
Thresh with a scythe instead of the chain thing and my souls functioned differently, Thresh is much better. 03-04-10

Quote:
Nareal is a fighter/mage type that uses souls to enhance his abilities. He excels at pushing, taking out minions, has a bit of field control and increases his allies power. I can see him helping set up ganks easily and taking out towers. And yes, he's pretty much the grim reaper.

Backstory:

A figure covered in a black cloak stepped out from the shadows of Noxus shortly after Mordekaiser arrived. Much like Mordekaiser, this new giant was looked upon with fear and curiosity. "Where did he come from?" "What does he want?" "What is he?" "Does he know the other one?" Were a few of the many questions whispered when the figure in the black cloak and scythe walked by. Eventually someone summoned enough nerve to approach him and ask what he wanted. He said only the word "Nareal" before walking by. He never seemed to stop moving, day and night, he was always seen stalking the street of Noxus sometimes fading into shadows and reappearing some time later. More people began to ask him questions, but he would only say "Nareal" or let out a sigh or groan before walking by.

After a week of this the people just began calling him Nareal. One day as he was walking around the slums while a small crowd followed. No one had ever seen him after he faded into an alley, but this time a few brave souls followed closer than usual. He came upon a man that had been sick for as long as anyone remembered. He turned and looked at him with his dull grey eyes, patted the mans head with a skeletal hand and whispered, "It is your time." within minutes the man was dead and a light grey mist floated into the shadow of his cloak. As he turned back to the crowd he passed through them and left a chill that shook the followers to the bone. As word spread of what happened, people stopped asking questions and stopped following for fear that they might be the next ones. He always seems to be nearby when someone dies, but it is never seems malicious to the soul he is taking. Some say he is a ferryman of the dead, others say he is a spectral judge here to condemn evil souls, a few whisper he abuses the souls for his own enjoyment. He though they may never know his intentions, all citizens know of Nareal, the Reaper.

Appearance:

He wears dull silver chain mail that is only seen in the front where his cloak splits. His cloak is black and seems to cast a spectral shadow everywhere is covers. His scythe is as tall as he is. Beneath the hood, all you can see is 2 dull grey eyes. One of his hands has a black glove, the other is a skeleton hand.

Stats:

HP: 474 (84)
MP: 194 (41)
Damage: 56 (2.95)
Range: 125
Armor: 17 (2.5)
MR: 30 (.75)
Crit Chance: 2.1 (.25)
Attack Speed: .61 (1.9%)
Speed: 315
Max Souls: 25

Abilites:

Passive: Soulcatcher - Whenever an enemy dies within 600 of Nareal he gains 1 soul(25 max). Killing blows lower movement speed of all enemies within 600 by 1, stacks 10/15/20 times.

Q: Reaping Strike - Nareal swings his scythe at a nearby enemy drawing out souls.
Next attack deals AD plus 30/50/70/90/110(0.5AP) Nareal gains 1/1/2/2/3 souls, doubles if its the killing blow. Effects targets are slowed by 50% for 0.1 second for each soul collected. 60/65/70/75/80 mana cost. 9/8/7/6/5 second cooldown.

W: Wall of Souls - Nareal summons a wall made of screaming souls to stun and cause pain to enemies that touch it.
Summons a wall 500/600/700/800/900 units long that lasts 7 seconds. Enemies that touch the wall take 20/30/40/50/60(+0.2AP) magic damage for 4 seconds and are stunned for 1 second. If an enemy dies while under the effects of the debuff, Nareal is healed for 100/150/200/250/300% of souls collected and increases wall duration by 0.5. 60/75/90/105/120 mana cost. 18 second cooldown.

This is like Karthus's wall, in that you can walk thru it.

E: Power of Souls - Passive: Gains 0/40/60/80/100% of souls as Attack Damage and AP.
Active: Nareal lets out a stream of souls that scream and hurt his enemies.
A line of souls 500 long dealing 30/60/90/120/150 (+0.5AP) magic damage to all enemies in the line dealing 10% less with each hit. If this is the killing blow, the target explodes dealing damage equal to 4 times the number of souls you have(+0.5AP) to enemies within 200 and silences them for 1.5 seconds. If target is affected by silence already, it resets the duration, does not stack. 55/65/75/85/95 mana cost. 11 second cooldown.

If you don't have any souls, the explosion only deals damage based on AP, but still silences.

Ultimate R: Soul Storm: Nareal harnesses the power of all his collected souls in an area to torment his enemies and he and his allies are empowered by the souls around him.
Gangplank ult size AoE centered on Nareal. Releases all souls and deals 50/75/100 plus 2 for each soul consumed and 0.2AP each second for 7 seconds. Nareal and all allies in the effect gain 10/20/30% AS and MS and 5/10/15% Attack Damage and AP while in the AoE. All allies in AoE regerate 1% of max health each second. Each enemy killed in the AoE extends the duration by 0.5 seconds. All souls are consumed by casting. 150/225/300 mana cost. 180 second cooldown.
Example: Lvl 18, 25 souls, 100 AP. Deals 170 damage per second to all enemies in range, and boosts allies power.
Man this one was OP...don't know what I was thinking...340 MS when the max before then was 330 or something... 03-24-10

Quote:
I haven't been submitting any champs because I've been working on the CSC, but since thats over I can start preparing for next months contest. I've gotten a ton ready for submission that I'll most likely be submitting over the next week.

Fenrir is a jungling/ganking champ that moves quickly around the map to catch his prey. He is a lot like Warwick in that he is a wolf, jungler, and has an attack that heals him. Sorry, couldn't get around it since I wanted to make him a jungler and the best way to do that is to give him some type of innate lifesteal. Other than that I think he is pretty unique.

Backstory: Fenrir is the great wolf of Norse Mythology. He is one of the child of Loki, the other 2 being Jormungandr and Hel, each had a prophecy surrounding them. Fenrir was predicted to kill Odin. When the gods decided to split up the children due to the prophecies, Odin threw Jormundandr, the Midgard Serpent into the deep sea that surrounded the lands, Hel into Niflheim, but no one would approach Fenrir out of fear. Only Tyr was brave enough to come forward and feed the giant wolf. When they saw how fast he was growing they decided they needed to bind him to keep themselves safe. They started with Leyding and Dromi which Fenrir broke easier, then the gods sent a messengers to the dwarves to create the binding that would hold the wolf. They created Gleipnir, which was just a silk ribbon which after all the gods tested its strength they decided it would hold him. Fenrir was distrustful of the cord and refused to let it be put on him until Tyr put his hand in his mouth in case Fenrir couldn't break it. When the ribbon didn't break, Fenrir bit Tyr's hand off, then they tied him to a rock where he would stay. When Fenrir grew strong enough to break Gleipnir the League found him. They decided he would make a strong champion and told him he could test his strength among them.

Appearance: Black wolf that runs on all fours. Has the remains of a broken thin silk cord(Gleipnir) wrapped around his body and hanging off in several places(feet, neck, wrapped around his torso). Has rusty manacles on each of his feet.

Stats:

HP: 488(83)
MP: 164(33)
AD: 55(3.2)
AS: .63(2.8%)
Armor: 28
MR: 20
MS: 340

Abilities:

Passive: Wolf's Rage - Each killing blow increases MS and AS by 1% per stack for 15/20 seconds. Stacks up to 10/20 times, each stack refreshes duration. Effects Fenrir and all allies within 1000 range. Only Fenrir's killing blows add to counter.

Q: Lunge - Leaps toward enemy dealing AD(1AP) and gains 20/40/60/80/100% of damage dealt as health. 9/8/7/6/5 second cooldown. 40/50/60/70/80 mana cost.

Like Nidalee's cougar forms jump attack. Same range, except it is a targeted attack instead of just jumping straight ahead. Won't move if they are already next to the target.

W: Crippling Bite - Deals 65/110/155/200/245(0.5AP) and reduces AS and MS of target by 30/35/40/45/50% for 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds. 14/13/12/11/10 second cooldown. 60/70/80/90/100 mana cost.

E: Frenzied Takedown - Deals 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 times AD and stuns target for 0.5 seconds. 20/19/17/16/15 second cooldown. 60/70/80/90/100 mana cost.

R: Ragnarok - Passive: Increases Fenrir's HP by 75/150/225 and reduces the duration of all stuns, roots, and slows by 10/20/30%.
Active: Fenrir rushes around the battlefield hitting 5/6/7 times dealing AD(1.5AP) each hit. Can hit the same target twice, but has to hit another target before it can come back to the previous. Hits champs as priority, but can also hit minions. Can just up to 400 range to next target.

Acts like Yi's Alpha Strike.

Let me know what you think.
I was on a theme kick this day 03-24-10

Quote:
Hel is my second child of Loki champion idea. She is a mage/pet/stealth/jungle type champion. Hel is the god of Cold and shadow and the Queen of Niflheim which is where the dead go that died of sickness and old age.

Backstory: Coming soon

Appearance: She wears dark clothing, and a hood that covers her head. more coming later

Stats:

HP: 425(63) 1559 at 18
MP: 275(48) 1139 at 18
AD: 48(2.8) 98 at 18
AS: .58(2.8) .87 at 18
MS: 300
Armor: 18(1.5) 45 at 18
MR: 30(.75) 43 at 18

Abilities:

Passive: Shadow Master - When not seen by the enemy(Fog of War, Stealth, Cover) Hel gains 10% MS.

Q: Shadow Strike - Next attack deals 15/30/45/60/75(0.5AP) extra magic damage. Spawns shadow that attacks nearby enemies(is controlled like other pets). Can have 2/3/4/5/6 shadows active at a time. Shadows die if they take any damage, have 1 AS, 350 MS, and deal 10/15/20/25/30 damage each hit and reduce MR of target by 1 each hit. This can stack up to 30 times and lasts 10 seconds. 60/70/80/90/100 mana cost. 6 second cooldown.

W: Cold Vortex - Channels 0.5 seconds. Small AoE burst(Heimer Grenade) that slows all targets in burst by 40% for 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds and deals 30/60/90/120/150(.75AP). 80/95/110/125/140 mana cost. 14 second cooldown.

E: Shadow Step - Becomes stealthed for 15 seconds, if she breaks stealth with an attack it deals 20/35/50/65/80(1AP) extra magic damage and heals her for half damage dealt. 60/75/90/105/120 mana cost. 20 second cooldown after stealth is broken.

R: Chilling Dark - Passive: Increases shadow's damage by 5/10/15, and AS and MS by 10/20/30%
Active: Channels 1.5 seconds. Sends out a wave of cold(300 across, 600 long) that stuns all enemies for 1 second and deals 200/350/500(1.5AP) and blinds all targets for 3/4/5 seconds. 150/200/250 mana cost. 150 second cooldown.

Jormungandr is coming tomorrow or later tonight. Let me know what you think.

Munkey20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Never did get the World Serpent Champion posted. Took some time off, this one was 10-01-10

Quote:
Gastone, the Prince of Masquerade

I've been playing with the idea of a Hide in Plain Sight champ for awhile and trying to come up with a decent way to do it. I want him to be able to be a good nuker and be able to be stealthy but still be right out in the open.

Appearance: Gastone has a small build. He wears black pants and a baggy red shirt, with a white and black eye mask or a red mask with a long crooked nose. He has medium length black hair and a goatee. He speaks in a barotone voice, and has a very proper manner to talking.

Background: Still in the works, but grew up being trained as an illusionist to entertain nobles in Demacia, then was exiled for sleeping with the too many of the wrong people's wives and went to Bilgewater to become an assassin. Details will be edited in soon.

Stats:
HP: 492 (80)
MP: 245(45)
Damage: 54(3.2)
AS: .68(2.8%)
Range: Melee
Armor: 16
MR: 32
MS: 320

Abilities:

Passive - Decoy: When Gastone kill an enemy champion, he conjures a copy of himself at his current location. This copy attacks the closest enemy to it, but doesn't deal any damage. Any damage it takes will destroy the copy and slow the enemy that destroyed it by 15%/25%/35% MS and AS for 3 seconds.

Q - Poisoned Blade: Gastone stabs his target with a poison coated blade which damages the target overtime. Deals AD + 10/20/30/40/50 physical damage and 15/30/45/60/75 + (.5 AP) over 5 seconds. 10 second cooldown. 55/60/65/70/75 mana cost.

W - Mimic: Gastone takes on the form of a targeted enemy for 15/19/23/27/31 seconds. He retains this form until he attacks an enemy champion, uses an ability, or is in the range of something that can see stealthed units like a ward or tower. If he breaks the disguise by attacking an enemy champion, they are silenced for 3 seconds. While disguised he show the targets appearance and other things what would show up interface wise(health, level, stats, and items) but it does not actually alter his own stats. 12 second cooldown. 90/85/80/75/70 mana cost.

He gains the range and attack speed of whoever he is disguised as, but attack speed can't exceed what his is. This is just to help with the disguise, but so it won't be game breaking for him to focus on AD and a teammate to stack AS and then him mimic his teammate and tear things up. This can be used on minions, and that is my original intent with this ability. I wanted a good way for him to move around unseen but still be able to get close the a champ without being noticed. This can be used on allies or enemies, but will not change who you can and can't attack. Enemies will not be able to attack you if you are disguised as a teammate of theirs or a minion on their team, but your minions won't attack you either.

E - Blade Rush: Gastone performs a quick dash and damage all enemies in range. Gastone moves forward 500(might need adjusting, I was thinking comparable to Xin Zhao's Charge) and deals 80/115/150/185/220 + (.7 AP) to each unit he passes in melee range. 14/13/12/11/10 second cooldown. 70/75/80/85/90 mana cost.

R - Mind Games: Passive: Every 10 attacks Gastone summons an image of a melee minion to join move towards the closest tower. It will stop to attack enemies like a normal minion, but does not deal damage when it hits. On taking damage, the minion explodes and deals 30/45/60+(.3 AP) magic damage to all enemies in 200 range. Does not damage towers. Cannot occur more than once every 10 seconds.

Active: Gastone summons 3/5/7 copies of himself that are controlled as a group like pets and last 10 seconds. They have 50/75/100 hp each and deal 10% of Gastone's AD at 1.0 AS. Upon taking damage the copy explodes and deals 40/60/80(.5 AP) to enemies in 250 range. 75 second cooldown. 120 mana.

Let me know what you think and what I need to tweak.
My idea for a dragon before Shyv got released, this is also when i moved to the Zeta Boards Champion Suggestion forums. 10-08-10

Quote:
Karoc, the Dragon Knight

I've seen plenty of people that have wanted a dragon based hero but not too many people have made them that I've seen. Here's mine.

Appearance: Karoc is a female in full plate armor. It starts out red, but changes based on her Q ability. She's wields a longsword in one hand and has a large spear across her back. She doesn't wear a helmet and has long dark brown wavy hair and green eyes. Originally I had wanted her to have a pair of dragon wings coming out of her back, then I realized she would look too much like Kayle if I did that. Reia is looks like the dragon in game except she is purple.

Background: Karoc is the current holder of the title Dragon Knight, a role that has been passed down from master to apprentice for hundreds of years. Tradition dictates that there can only be one true Knight at any given time. Dragon Knights are the protectors of a special dragon nest in Ionia where a rare breed of dragon come to mate and lay eggs once every 20 years. These dragons aren't of a specific elemental alignment, but instead can change their type depending on their needs. There are only two known nesting places for these beasts the other being in Fyrone Flats is guarded by a group of mages known as The Five. In Ionia, two eggs usually come from the union, but every other time a third egg is made. When they hatch the dragonlings will usually follow their parents back to their home when they aren't mating, but this third egg will wander off by itself to search for the next apprentice. Somehow the dragonling is bonded to its Knight when it is born without even seeing them and the person the dragonling goes to will be the next apprentice.

Karoc was a young girl when Reia found her. She was scared at first and started to run with her friends when it came up to them, but she felt something in her head calm her and make her come back. The dragon told her she was destined to be her Knight and that the girl would grow very strong with her help. She was unsure, but felt this calling was true and couldn't resist. She climbed on the dragon's back and it flew off to the nest. Her master, Tamlin, was waiting for her when she arrived. He was standing beside a huge orange dragon. Her master trained her in many forms of martial arts and with many different weapons. After ten years, she drank the dragon blood that gave the Knights their special powers. She trained for another ten years eventually specializing with the longsword and spear. Karoc learned to fight along side Reia and become and strong team like all the other Dragon Knights before her. They didn't face too many intruders, but some brave and stupid souls came to the nest to try and steal an egg or achieve glory by thinking they could kill one of the dragons. Most could be intimidated away but any that didn't run were dealt with efficiently. When the dragons returned a third egg was laid in the nest which meant it was time to establish another nest. Tamlin decided to stay behind and train the new apprentice and Karoc would go search for a suitable place for the dragons to roost. High Councilour Kolminye recieved news of the wandering Dragon Knight and thought she would make a good addition to the League. Kolminye told Karoc and Reia that if they gave the League 10 years of service they would help them find a proper roost. Seeing this as a chance to test their power and show their might the pair aggreed to the offer.

Stats:
HP: 497(98)
MP: 230(40)
AD: 52(2.9)
AS: 0.63(2.4%)
Armor: 20(3.3)
MR: 25(1.0)
Health Regen: 1.6(0.15)
MP Regen: 1.2(0.2)
MS: 315

Abilities:
Passive - Dragon's Blood Power: Each minion kill add 1 to Karoc's maximum hp, each monster kill adds 3 to her maximum hp, and each Champion kill adds 10 to her maximum hp. She also gains 1 MR for every 3 Armor she has.

Q - Dragon Sword: Passive: Basic melee attack gain effect based on which element Karoc active is. Fire: Attack deal 2/4/6/8/10 + (0.1AP) magic damage each hit. Ice: Attacks slow target by 30% for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds. Lightning: Attacks reduce targets armor by 1/2/3/4/5 for 3 seconds. Stacks 5 times. Each attack refreshes timer. Poison: Attacks deal 1/2/3/4/5 + (0.1AP) magic damage each second for 3 seconds. Stack 5 times and refreshes timer.
Active: Fire: Karoc spins quickly in place and deals 40/60/80/100/120 + (40% AD) to all surrounding units. Ice: Karoc stuns target for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 second and reduce targets MR by 10/15/20/25/30 for duration of stun. Lightning: Karoc shocks her target and reduces their AD by 20% + 10/20/30/40/50 for 3 seconds. Poison: Karoc conjures a poison cloud(about the size of Morgana Tormented Soil) within 500 range that deals 10/20/30/40/50 + (0.3AP) over 4 seconds. 70 mana cost. 14/13/12/11/10 second cooldown.

Some clarification. The poison cloud stay where it is cast for 1 second then dissapates. Anything in the cloud when it was cast is poisoned for 4 seconds. I left most of the damage low on purpose because of all it could do. The elements rotate in this order: Fire -> Ice -> Lightning -> Poison - > Fire. Also changes the color of her armor from Red -> Blue - > Purple -> Green -> Red.

W - Dragon Dive: Karoc jumps to up to 600 and deals 50/80/110/140/170 + 20% AD and 20% AP magic damage and taunts all targets within 250 range. Karoc gains a temporary shield that absorbs 50% of total damage dealt by jump. Taunt lasts 1.5/1.0/2.3/2.7/3 seconds. 110/105/100/95/90 mana cost. 25/23/21/19/17 second cooldown.
If Karoc deals 600 damage in this attack she will have a 300 damage shield.

E - Deafening Roar: Karoc shouts at all enemies in a cone in front of her dealing 60/95/130/165/200 + (0.4AP) magic damage and silences them for 1.5 seconds. 60/70/80/90/100 mana cost. 16/15/14/13/12 second cooldown.

R - Dragon Strike: Karoc calls Reia to the battlefield for 30 seconds. Karoc channels for 1.5 seconds then Reia strafes the area designated with the element currently associated with your Q ability dealing 100/200/300 + (0.5AP) magic damage. After landing your ult becomes Dragon Breath and deals 50/100/150 + (0.3AP) magic damage with the element based on your Q. Upon reaching 0 hp or reaching her time limit Reia takes off slowing all enemies within 300 by 30% for 2 seconds. 100/150/200 mana. 100 second cooldown.

Reia stats: HP: 900/1100/1300 + 10% of Karoc's maximum hp. AD: 60/80/100. 50% of Karoc's Armor and MR.

Reia's auto attacks gain Karoc's current passive effect. The lightning and poison effects stack separately so it is possible to have 10 stacks of poison or armor reduction on the same target. Dragon Breath can only be used once in the duration.
I still like my idea of Kiyomi's Ult, maybe i'll reuse it one day. 10-11-10

Quote:
Kiyomi is designed to be an anti-carry. She is a female ninja, but a more traditional form of female ninja. Akali is your straight forward fantasy ninja, where as Kiyomi is closer to what her role would have actually been in medival Japan(a female that uses ***, seduction, and misdirection to get closer to her target). She deals decent damage and has good mobility, but her main attribute is screwing with the enemy. You'll see more about this in her abilities. And yes, due to what she is she will have big boobs. Sorry, but it seems like a nice rack would help get her more attention in Runeterra and help her job.

Edit: Now that I've finished her I didn't get to show off the seduction and misdirection as much I as would have like to and ended up making her a good martial artist with a few disables and a technique to turn an enemy to her side for a few seconds. If you can think of any other abilities to take advantage of the misdirection aspect let me know. All the misdirection abilities I could come up with weren't original(stealth, a hallucinate ability, shunpo/flash jump).

Appearance: Kiyomi wears a knee length red kimono with white trim and long sleeves. The kimono is slightly open in the front to show off some cleavage. She has straight black hair down to the middle of her back with a blue flower above her ear. On the back of the kimono is a blue and orange dragon. She carries a blue and red fan in her hand.

Background: Work in progress, tho most likely a fairly uninspired tale of a girl being trained in the arts and then joins the League because she feels she will accomplish more for her people on the Fields of Justice.

Tags: Haste, Slow, Assassin, Ninja, Disabler, Stun,

Stats:
HP: 440 (80)
Energy: 200
AD: 52 (3.4)
AS: .63 (2.9%)
Armor: 14(3.8)
MR: 29(0.7)
MS: 330
HP regen: 1.3(0.15)

Abilities:

Passive - Daikentaijutsu: Kiyomi's training in striking causes her abilities to increase her normal attacks damage, and the momentum of her attacks let her move faster. Whenever Kiyomi uses an ability it increases her auto attack damage by 3%, stacks 5 times. After 5 stacks the next ability used causes her next attack to deal 70% AP in magic damage. Every attack increases her MS by 1 for 15 seconds, stacks 40 times.

It took me awhile to come up with this one because I had the idea but at first it was way too situational and wouldn't be very good, then it was way too overpowered so I nerfed it to where it was up constantly, but useless. This is what I finally went with, but I think it may still be too powerful. Just augments her attacks when she uses abilities and promotes a hybrid build, but doesn't punish you for going all AD or all AP. The MS bonus takes awhile to build up. I wanted her to have an escape like this, but I think this is what makes the passive OP as a whole. Let me know if I should take this out to make this ability more balanced.

Q - Taihenjutsu: Kiyomi rolls and rises ready for combat and spins her fan blade hitting all surrounding enemies. Moves 550 and deals 50/80/110/140/170 + (0.5 AP) to all targets within 250 and increases Kiyomi's dodge by 3%/6%/9%/12%/15% for 5 seconds. Costs 110/105/100/95/90 energy. 16/15/14/13/12 second cooldown.

This can be used as either an initiator or an escape.

W - Koshijutsu: Kiyomi strikes her target in a pressure point and numbs their body temporarily. Kiyomi stuns her target for 2 seconds and reduces the targets Armor and MR by 10/15/20/25/30 + (0.1 AP) for 6/6.5/7/7.5/8 seconds. Costs 70 energy. 13/12/11/10/9 second cooldown.

Takes her target out of the fight temporarily and makes them take more damage afterwards.

E - Koppojutsu: Kiyomi does several quick bone breaking blows in order to cripple her opponent. Increases Kiyomi's AS by 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% for 4 attacks. Each attack deals 10/15/20/25/30 extra damage, if all 4 attacks hit the same target it takes an additional 15/30/45/60/75 and slows the target by 40% for 4 seconds and restores 60 energy to Kiyomi. Costs 80 energy. 18/16/14/12/10 second cooldown.

Her second disabling ability. Pretty straight forward, increase AS and AD and if she targets the same champion for all 4 strikes they get extra damage and are slowed.

R - Art of Seduction(sorry, couldn't find an appropriate translation): Kiyomi winks at an enemy and they can't help but do their best to do what she wants. Kiyomi channels for 1 second and the target begins attacking its allies for 3/4/5 seconds with 10/20/30% bonus AS and AD. Costs 120/110/100 energy. 110 second cooldown. If the target kills anything while under the effects they are credited to Kiyomi.

This is almost like a reverse taunt. Can very effectively turn a 5v5 fight where an enemy carry dominates you team into a 6v4 fight where that same carry now wrecks his own team. Very powerful against a team with a fed Yi, WW, Xin, or anyone else that is strong when stacked with AD and AS. Less useful against a caster other than just not letting them attack your team for a few seconds. The targets team can't hit their teammate but your teammates can. In this way you have to coordinate some so your team doesn't CC or focus fire your target and ruin your ult. Also very effective in a gank situation where it is 1v2 or 1v1 against a stronger enemy. Can be cleansed.

So what do yall think? It isn't exacty what I had invisioned due to not being able to be creative enough in misdirection abilities, but I think she could still make a good assassin/fighter. Any feedback is more than welcome.

Had forgotten about this one 10-13-10

Quote:
Sun Lian is a melee fighter that can be easily built into AD, AP, or a hybrid build and be very effective either way. He uses energy as his ability resource and his abilities build Chi charges to make himself more powerful. He is also somewhat of a combo based champion as his power builds as he uses abilities within a short time after each other.

Appearance: Dark skinned muscular asian looking man. Black wrist bands, shaved head, red pants and black shoes.

Stats:
HP: 490(92)
Energy: 200
AD: 54 (3.6)
AS: .65 (2.9%)
Armor: 18 (3.8)
MR: 28
MS: 325
HP regen: (0.17)

Abilities:

Passive - Inner Fire: Every Chi charge increase's Sun's AP by 1, 100 max stacks. Suns loses Chi charges on death.
Each time you use an ability the damage of the next one increases by 5% for 3 seconds. Stacks 20 times.

Q - Charged Fist: Sun's next attack deals 10/15/20/25/30 +(0.5 AP) extra physical damage. 15 energy. 3.5/3/2.5/2/1.5 second cooldown. Adds 1 Chi charge.

This is just a fairly low damage spammable ability to build up Chi charges quickly and build up ability damage while your other abilities are on cooldown.

W - Spinning Kick: Sun hits all targets in 250 range for 50% AD + 10/20/30/40/50 + (0.2AP) physical damage. 90/85/80/75/70 energy. 9 second cooldown.

Standard farming/ AoE ability

E - Chi Wave: Sun fires a wave of energy 300 wide at his enemies. It travels 1000 before dissapating. Deals 80/120/160/200/240 + (0.6 AP) magic damage hitting 3/4/5/6/7 enemies dealing 10% less damage per hit. 120/115/110/105/100 energy. 13/12/11/10/9 second cooldown. Adds 1 Chi charge.

Another AoE ability to hit targets at range.

Ult - R - Chi Infusion: Passive: Increases crit chance of abilities and attacks and MS by 0.1%/0.2%/0.3% per Chi charge.
Active: Hits one target for AD + AP + Chi charges in physical damage. 100/90/80 energy. 60/50/40 second cooldown. Adds 1 Chi charge.

Passive makes him more dangerous and aggresive to play as. The Active deals moderate damage for an ult but has a short cooldown to take advantage of it more.

Munkey20

02-22-2013

bump, anyone think I should remake these and update them to current standards?

Ulquiorra L

02-28-2013

this skin and body are not a "werewolf", a wolf appears normal standing, and this seems very unfair to warwick, because he is a "werewolf", right? :/ please take action on the matter