Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[Skin]Pioneer LeeSin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

As my favourite character - Lee Sin,i would like to create a new skin for him(Or an idea).Due to all of the skin of Lee Sin are related to chinese culture,i believe that if i can give a innovation idea of the skin,it might attracted players. So that i begin to think about a modern and fashion skin. Also i like robots,thats why i decide to design a skin as robot.

The improvement of skills animation will be showed at below.

Q :A energy ball with a swarm of nano-robot will shot from the hand,when it hit a target nano-robot will over target and lee sin's head will show a red light. When Q active again then the nano-robot will lead lee sin to the target.

W :When W is active,there will be three balls of light surrounding lee sin and target. When W active again,those balls will move faster and become a circle of light.

E: Tap the ground to release nano-robots , triggered again, nano-robot (like Q's effect)
start operation,they become a electric fences slowdown targets.

R: kick the target and the target will trailing shock waves hit the enemy on the path.

I am really glad that i can bought your attention and sorry for taking your time.If you have any questions pls just feel free to ask,i will clear your concern as fast as i can. Thank you!