Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn's lore possibility

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScrewStraighties

02-22-2013

(Literally reposting this from GD for the sake of a more pointed discussion)
In Quinn's lore, it mentioned a Noxian assassin who managed to avoid an entire Demacian batallion, who Quinn&Valor managed to take down, thus proving themselves an amazing duo, with a lot more going for them than your run-of-the-mill top-knotch soldier.

As excited I am for Q&V's price to drop so I can try them out for myself, I found that I was equally excited towards the idea of a Noxian assassin, so skilled in moving around without being detected and, well, apparently assassination, that his or her take-down would give Demacia's Wings such a large threshold of reputation, and push them to such great heights as to become a Legend of the League.

I don't think the lore would necesarily need to be deeply linked with Q&V's, though their battle would most definitely be worth mentioning... and the assassin's eventual escape from Demacia's clutches (setting up this champion's kit, again, to be a very interesting and tricky [maybe even deceitful?] one, which would be very satisfying to play as and very interesting to play against).

I'd imagine the character to be very snide and self-assured, because that's the sort of personality I'd imagine would develop from being so consistently good at their job, which involves 1-upping their opponent through sheer skill and strategy-- which also makes my nipples hard... high skill ceilings add so much to a champion.

TL;DR
What I want to stress, is that the dynamic of being such a high-profile Noxian assassin is what drew me in here.

• Noxians are cool
    I find Noxians very satisfying to play due to how the nation is portrayed
    Assassins are fun
    Tricky assassins are even more fun
    Stealth/mobility are two delicious additions to any kit
    I don't think it'd be hard to make somebody as fun to play as Shaco who isn't nearly as annoying to play against as him

If you have any ideas/comments, you should totally post them. Might give some passing Reds something to pass on towards the champion-making team