EDUCATE YOURSELF: PRICING BREAKDOWN if you wanted to BUY ALL CHAMPIONS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CykAngel

02-22-2013

So here is the detailed breakdown of what it would cost to own ALL THE CHAMPIONS, with all the skins in the game ever made (114skins at 520RP,269 skins at 975RP, 1 at 1350RP, 19 at 1820RP and 1 at 3250RP). If you want to buy all the champions and all skins right now, it would cost just a bit over $3000!!

I always wondered how much it would be, exactly, and decited to crank out a fancy shmancy spreadsheet.

I think it is most common to buy RP in bundles of $35. Therefore, if you're like me and only shell out cash to get the champs at the 4800IP and up (I actualy grinded for all the champs below that, or plan to do so in the future), and only want the champs without any of the skins, the cheapest you'd get away with is about $340 bucks for just the new hotness champs. You know, those guys with actual gap closers...

RP Buying Increment (in Dollars)---------------$35
RP Buying Increment (In RP)-------------------5,000
Riot Point per Dollar-----------------------------143

ALL CHAMPIONS & ALL SKINS-------------$3,111

JUST CHAMPIONS (110 Champions)-------$586

JUST SKINS (402 Skins)------------------------$$2,525

Only Champs Over 4800 IP----------------------$341

I hope you guys find this interesting and get something out of it, it took almost 2 hours to put together :-)

-Cyk

coolmans

02-22-2013

lol get a better hobby you silly boi

Exocist

02-22-2013

Or... PBE.

Susskind

02-22-2013

If only there was some sort of in game currency that you earned from just playing the game.

Greedy Riot..

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

Quote:
I hope you guys find this interesting and get something out of it, it took almost 2 hours to put together :-)
What...

CykAngel

02-22-2013

This isnt supposed to call them out for being greedy, i think their business model is pure genius and I wouldnt have it any other way. I always just wanted to know how much all of their stuff is worth. Seems like you'll have to shell out about $3000 if you just wanted to buy everything out, soup to nuts.

Say you hit the lottery, you closed that big account or a rich uncle died

Uke Yordle

02-22-2013

i love data threads, D:

they always intrigue me

CykAngel

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
What...
No lolwut! These numbers are as accurate as you can get, and sadly that takes time...

See attached

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2013

You really shouldn't spend RP on champions, unless you plan on quitting.

Once you get all champions and some runes pages, there is absolutely no use for IP and it doesn't look like one is coming anytime soon. You'll sit around like the rest of us who have been playing a few years with thousands and thousands of IP and nothing to do with it.

Lux Eternus

02-22-2013

bump