Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bloodrazor still stackable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moonsight

12-03-2009

I just played a game, and I saw that they changed the Bloodrazor to a unique effect. My memory is shaky, and so I ask if that has always been the case? I guess the fundamental question is this: Can you still stack Madred's Bloodrazor?

(Madred's Bloodrazor, NOT Madred's razors)

Thanks a lot!

Moonsight

12-03-2009

Would anyone know the answer to this?

Voidgolem

12-03-2009

Has not always been the case, wasn't unique pre-patch, IIRC.

No idea about now, tho.

Sphinx001

12-03-2009

It is unique now

AmazingJaze

12-03-2009

I'm pretty sure it still stacks. How do you know that is is unique now? They only changed the Razor, which has a different ability then the bloodrazor.

God SoRcuS

12-03-2009

Bloodrazor as far as I know, is not UNIQUE. Only the CHEAP razor is unique

Sphinx001

12-03-2009

Because i just played right before i answered. I used to stack 3-4 of them on yi, now it says Unique passive. Its not in the patch notes, yes. Goodbye tank killers and hello massive hp tanks who no-one can kill? :S

Gandalf 007

12-03-2009

Quote:
Sphinx001:
Because i just played right before i answered. I used to stack 3-4 of them on yi, now it says Unique passive. Its not in the patch notes, yes. Goodbye tank killers and hello massive hp tanks who no-one can kill? :S

Exactly.

Dumb change IMO. Unless they also nerfed +health rune/item stacking with atma's impaler for extra cheese.