Looking for dou partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ytry17

02-21-2013

I just got into ranked and went straight into silver. Im good but not great which is why i sorta need help to move up and out of silver, my real problem is i don't carry games that often im more your guy who follows the carry(whether its the adc or mid or jungle or anything)and shields them/damage enemy's and then give them kills.

If anyone can help many thanks but if not i get it and will just try to climb by myself.

FYI my champ pool is HUGE so no worry's there fav spots to play is top, mid, jungle but can adc and sup as well.

Caid KillZ

02-21-2013

I jungle and generally carry. I also get feeders on my team 8/10 games. I'm looking for a duo that is AT LEAST decent... I'm not saying I'm a pro, but I'm trying to climb also and bad bad badabsdbasdbadbasd players make it really hard...

Caid KillZ. Add and we will play a few

kuroshini

02-22-2013

ill duo. the first week this new system came out i went to my series. then in both series games i got trolls on my teams and lost. since then, ive had nothing but scrubs and afkers on my teams.
i can play anything, except maybe adc. im only decent at that. everything else i can carry with.

rather, i would be able to carry with if my teams weren't completely retarded.

Simanton

02-22-2013

bumped