Serious Ranked Team LF Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RaistCara Majere

02-27-2013

Bump

Lord Knoxx

02-27-2013

IGN: Lord Knoxx
ROLE:Jungle
Top 3 champs for that role: Maokai, Jarvan, Shyvana if I had to name 3
Your weakness: Sometimes I can lose map awareness and tunnel vision.
Can you take criticism well: Yes. I'm quite critical of myself anyway.
Why should we consider you (Elo means nothing to me, give me a real reason): I can play anywhere, so even if jungle isn't what you need I can go elsewhere. I'm all about team play and working out in depth strats for early game and overall team comps. I'm always improving my game and pick up characters quickly, mostly because I do some homework on a champ before even trying them. Also when I'm jungling I've been working on keeping timers for Drag, Baron, and both side's buffs

One issue I have is Tuesday/Thursday I'll have to be a little late for practice. (Maybe 20-30 minutes.) Hopefully this won't be too much of an issue.

Chief Bolder

02-28-2013

IGN:Chief Bolder
ROLE:Any but support
Top 3 champs for that role:Top- Renekton, Lee, Singed. Mid- Twisted Fate, Swain, Ryze ADc- Ez, Ashe, Trist Jungle- Lee, j4, Cho
Your weakness:Jungle/Supp
Can you take criticism well:I can handle criticism fine. Played on a team last season on my main account.
Why should we consider you (Elo means nothing to me, give me a real reason):You should consider me for the reason that i'm a very team oriented player and bring a lot to a team

FlamerSprite

02-28-2013

IGN:Flamersprite
ROLE:Top/Mid/Jungle/support
Top 3 champs for that role:Top=Renekton/Volibear/Olaf Mid= Diana/annie/veigar Jungle=Xin/olaf/Shaco Support=taric/thresh/soraka
Your weakness:I am ok at farming but im not the best at it
Can you take criticism well:Yes I do and I hope it will make me better
Why should we consider you (Elo means nothing to me, give me a real reason):I can make the practice time I am eager to play im an ok guy to play with and I can also help other people who need the help I would like to play in a serious ranked because other ones ive joined either stop or are not active I am truly not a bad player I am currently in elo hell though I am sorry for this and I hope it doesn't put anyone off from me joining I wont say its not my fault but in elo hell there are a lot of trolls

RaistCara Majere

02-28-2013

Need Jungler and ADC for one team.

Admin Rika v2

03-01-2013

Bump

destroyerblood

03-01-2013

IGN: Destroyerblood
ROLE:ADC
Top 3 champs for that role: Ashe Vayne Draven
Your weakness: Once i get ahead i can go to ham.
Can you take criticism well: Definitely
Why should we consider you (Elo means nothing to me, give me a real reason): I have amition to play, league of legends is my passion. I hope to some day play on a professional level. I can provide insight and info, and i am a solid player to have on a team.

RaistCara Majere

03-03-2013

What? bump who...what?

benskii

03-03-2013

IGN:Benskii
ROLE:Top/jungle
Top 3 champs for that role: Top: Irelia/Jax/Jarvan Jungle: Jax/Jarvan/Xin Zhao
Your weakness: Probably playing to passive, i back out of most fights.
Can you take criticism well: Yes, i take criticism well, ill take any on board and improve anyway im told to.
Why should we consider you (Elo means nothing to me, give me a real reason): Im a good top/jungle laner with well over a year of experience that hasnt been given a proper chance at joining a 5v5 ranked team because of my ELO, being given a chance to join this ranked team would mean alot to me.

RaistCara Majere

03-05-2013

Need junglez, mid, and adc