Serious Ranked Team LF Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GuGG Raistlin

02-21-2013

As said in the title, we are looking for members for our ranked team. All spots are open, because we have two teams and are looking for experienced players. Fill out this form and we hope you have fun with us, and we have fun with you!

IGN:
ROLE:
Top 3 champs for that role:
Your weakness:
Can you take criticism well:
Why should we consider you (Elo means nothing to me, give me a real reason):

Practice times are
MW: 8PM CST
TTH: 5PM CST
Sunday - Ranked games all day: Bare minimum of 5.

If you cannot make the practice times don't bother applying. If you can't take criticism don't bother applying.

Atticks

02-21-2013

IGN: Atticks
ROLE: Mid
Top 3 champs for that role: Akali/Karthus/TF
Your weakness: I can get overconfident and find myself engaging in some bad fights
Can you take criticism well: I find criticism important, and will gladly take any in order to improve.
Why should we consider you (Elo means nothing to me, give me a real reason): I am a dedicated gamer with a deep seated love for this game. I have been watching the LCS as well as the teams separate streams for some time, and want to progress in this game to a point where, hopefully, I could even compete at a level close or exactly like that. The only downside is T TH practices, I will not be able to get on until half an hour after the posted time, if you are able to consider pushing the practices back half an hour.

GuGG Raistlin

02-22-2013

Bump

Colt45n2ZZ

02-22-2013

IGN:KingFisher7
ROLE:top
Top 3 champs for that role:well ive been playing for a long time and top is my main so ive taken the the time to learn the ins and outs of every champ and all counter picks, i can play any champ top. my 3 best i guess are volibear, jax, and renekton. I know you dont see voli being top teir but im 13-3 in ranked with him
Your weakness: pushing too much without wards is something i gotta work on
Can you take criticism well:yes very im always looking to improve
Why should we consider you (Elo means nothing to me, give me a real reason):I have been playing since S1 i have loads of experiance and i know a lot about every aspect of this game ive play on a ranked team before and competed in tournament. i am dedicated and would love the chance to try out

Ez0 xxanders

02-22-2013

IGN: Ez0 xxanders
ROLE: Support
Top 3 champs for that role: Alistar, Lulu, Soraka
Your weakness: keeping timers
Can you take criticism well: yes, i'm pretty chill about those types of things
Why should we consider you: pretty decent sup player and i pretty much get along with anyone

Snazzee

02-22-2013

IGN: Buttsmacker54

ROLE: adc/support

Top 3 champs for that role: ADC: Kennen, Caitlyn, Draven SUPPORT: Leona, Lux, Sona

Your weakness: Solo Queue. a team that doesnt have communication, and people who yell for no reason and still dont fix problems.

Can you take criticism well: Yes, I prefer to have it.

Why should we consider you (Elo means nothing to me, give me a real reason): I am a perfect team player accommodating to any situation with ease. As long as we know about it.

GuGG Raistlin

02-23-2013

bumpz

NJS Swiper

02-23-2013

Bump

CapnTate

02-23-2013

IGN: CapnTate
ROLE: ADC Top Mid
Top 3 champs for that role: ADC: Kog'Mah Ezreal Miss Fortune| Mid: Ryze Kayle Vlad| Top: Singed Darius Wukong
Your weakness: Top: Farm lanes... Sooo boring. Mid: Clutch roam champs (nid kata) ADC: Draaaaaaven
Can you take criticism well: Depends on what about.. Such a vague question. In all honesty I can take sincere criticism from someone I respect quite well, but I will stand up for myself on certain aspects.
Why should we consider you (Elo means nothing to me, give me a real reason): I do the deeps and make the plays.

Sir Lladz

02-23-2013

IGN:Sir Lladz
ROLE:ADC
Top 3 champs for that role: Ez, Cait, Corki
Your weakness: tendency to push my lane, more of a problem when not in a team where i can depend on river being warded properly
Can you take criticism well: Yes, i have no delusions of being perfect at the game, am more than happy to comply with suggestions.
Why should we consider you (Elo means nothing to me, give me a real reason): I have a couple of thousand games of experience, have played ADC for the vast majority. good at communication, have participated in various other gaming activities that require it. Im easy to get along with and expect the same from others.

I hope we can get a few practice games. I would like to ADC but if i feel that there are better candidates i would not mind being in another position or a sub. i am looking for an active team that plays often and usually hangs out in voice.