[Petition] Twisted Treeline Classic

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CartoonMad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-21-2013

This petition is simple. We all know the original Twisted treeline was better than the current.

All we asked for was to atleast bring it back as Twisted Treeline Classic
or something of that sort.

Just type Signed in your post to show your support for the return of the old TT.


Signed
CartoonMad


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DieMinionsDie

Master Recruiter

02-21-2013

Already being petitioned... http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-21-2013

^

What that guy said. Read the forums before you post already stated stuff...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oriansdevil

Junior Member

02-22-2013

Singed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oriansdevil

Junior Member

02-22-2013

if you see more forums for the same idea than riot may be more likely to respond...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CartoonMad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Ty just did not see it for a few pages so I thought it was gone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goggris

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CartoonMad View Post
We all know the original Twisted treeline was better than the current.
Define "we". Certainly isn't me. I think the new Twisted Treeline is streets ahead of the old. Don't speak for anyone but yourself.

Also, if "you" believe the original TT is better than the current, please cite examples. How is it better? If you can come up with concrete elements/ideas the developers will certainly take them into account for making the new map is good as it can possibly be.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SephirothWontDie

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggris View Post
Define "we". Certainly isn't me. I think the new Twisted Treeline is streets ahead of the old. Don't speak for anyone but yourself.

Also, if "you" believe the original TT is better than the current, please cite examples. How is it better? If you can come up with concrete elements/ideas the developers will certainly take them into account for making the new map is good as it can possibly be.
I think that certain aspects of the old were better and certain aspects of the new are better. For example:
Old was better, in my opinion, because you had more buffs to get and compete for. Made jungling more worthwhile for top lane.

New is better because the altar buffs give you gold, even with one, which provides for easier gold to get builds.

I thought it would be obvious that people were upset about certain things being removed from TT and happy about new things added to TT. But, the game can never progress if everything remains the same, so changes are necessary so people don't get bored. I think its simple as that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothWontDie View Post
I think that certain aspects of the old were better and certain aspects of the new are better. For example:
Old was better, in my opinion, because you had more buffs to get and compete for. Made jungling more worthwhile for top lane.

New is better because the altar buffs give you gold, even with one, which provides for easier gold to get builds.

I thought it would be obvious that people were upset about certain things being removed from TT and happy about new things added to TT. But, the game can never progress if everything remains the same, so changes are necessary so people don't get bored. I think its simple as that.
With regards to the jungle, it's still very viable in TT. The jungle in the old TT was way too accessible to anyone IMHO.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heriadric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

09-24-2013

Signed.


12