Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Obnoxious Akali bug (Dominion bugs on the bug forum wouldn't get me anywhere) @Nome

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMTOOJUICY

02-25-2013

Quote:
RiotNome:
Tech backlog.

do you mean you're trying to recode kassadin's jump so that it isn't successfully jumping alls on dominion which it shouldn't be?

George W Nome

Game Designer

02-25-2013

It was on response to Kassadin.

Tech backlog means that the solution is on the works, but resources are limited and there are higher priority tasks for our engineers to work on.

weezcake

02-25-2013

Quote:
RiotNome:
It was on response to Kassadin.

Tech backlog means that the solution is on the works, but resources are limited and there are higher priority tasks for our engineers to work on.

Thanks for an update. Glad to finally hear from you, Nome!

Sol Badguy

03-18-2013

Almost a month later and this is still there, Nome :/

IronAegis

03-19-2013

It took them a week+ to fix a bug that completely broke the mode. Do you want to speculate how long this will take?

I'm assuming it is fixed, maybe it isn't, since they didn't bother to bring it up in the patch notes.

Sol Badguy

03-23-2013

It's not, I checked just a few days ago.