Which MID counters akali?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WWIITanker

02-21-2013

Hey forum
So i got akali recently, and quite enjoy her, and LOLWUT stomping people.
Some games ago, I was having an average game, 1/0 off of a lux. so because of my w, and we had no jungler (I always play blind pick, never ranked. ever.) I didnt get wards. Enemy jungle was Lee sin, and lets just say I was dead quickly.

Back to the topic

I see that lee sin counters akali with his vision thing, and so do other champs like Nidalle and Cait with their vision traps. So which MID counters akali? i have yet to find a good counter to her. Even against ranged mids i just q farm until 6 and dance on their dead faces. I only lose lanes when im dumb, such as diving a Malzahar with his ult.

So are there any mids that counter akali? thanks

Dalek Hal

02-21-2013

any that have good aoe abilities that they can throw in your circle. Perhaps a karthus, maybe some morgana. But really any mid that has the brains to buy pink wards for engagements can beat akail.

Archelaus V

02-21-2013

kassadin, you can shred her

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

02-21-2013

perhaps check out lolcounter.com for a public opinion.

I've never had trouble with an Akali when playing Ahri. Seems like all that ranged harass and potentially maxing W (foxfire) first can be brutal for Akali.

I imagine swain to be an absolute nightmare. o_o;

Morg is also pretty rough not because she can put her puddle in the cloak, but rather because she can push the lane super hard with one spell cast. Then when they hit 6, Morgana's ult will find Akali through her stealth.

workthecorners

02-21-2013

brand is a good on cus he can just throw his abilities in your shroud....pink wards....and besides that people are going to want to bait your shroud so be careful when you use it cus once its gone your helpless

LoudFootSteps

02-21-2013

Fizz. You outdamage her in every way pre-6. It is easy to zone her/snowball off her and then just repeatedly kill her.

workthecorners

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudFootSteps View Post
Fizz. You outdamage her in every way pre-6. It is easy to zone her/snowball off her and then just repeatedly kill her.
I dissagree actually i dont play akali much but when i do i usually buy all health pots at the begining of the game and just farm as much as i can to 6 and vs fizz yes if you stand up and fight with him he will win pre 6 but if you just trade safely and keep up with cs once you hit six if you can bait his playful trickster hes a instakill if you have 3 stacks of your ult

Ren221

02-21-2013

Cassiopeia. Completely outfarms her and can go toe to toe 1v1. On your first trip back make sure you grab a vision ward though.

Lil Cuddles

02-21-2013

Solemendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

ryze

12345 ... 7