Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Price Adjustments on the PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky Pirate Vyse

02-22-2013

Thank you ames!

(and grayswandir )

Vyro

02-24-2013

I warned you about sales bro

i told you dog

Also, quick question. Now that everything's on sale, do we still get our weekly RP and IP? It's sunday, and we usually get it today, but for some reason it's not showing up. Are you taking this feature away because of the price reductions?

Mr Mystical

02-24-2013

this is amazing i just was able to finish getting all the champs ....and got a bunch of skins I wanted to try out too --- now if we could just get rid of the PBE trolls....just had a Kat and Elise double mid and buy only wards and feed the enemy lux so much she went 24/1.....this trolling in PBE has got to stop!

NotDevan

02-24-2013

Quote:
EverythingHater:
I warned you about sales bro

i told you dog

Also, quick question. Now that everything's on sale, do we still get our weekly RP and IP? It's sunday, and we usually get it today, but for some reason it's not showing up. Are you taking this feature away because of the price reductions?

I still got it as usual, so it apparently hasn't been discontinued.

TheLarrBear

02-24-2013

Quote:
EverythingHater:

i got mine today, seems they didnt remove the weekly bonus rp/ip

DarkCrimsonDeath

02-25-2013

they wont remove RP stripends unless they will sell skins by IP. how else are we suppose to test new skins if it is RP only.

ViLeBlOoD

02-26-2013

Just a suggestion, but it might be beneficial to un-vault the old skins on the PBE so they can be tested for flub ups.
(I.e., Riot Singed, PAX Jax, old christmas skins, etc)

gintsu

02-26-2013

Quote:
ViLeBlOoD:
Just a suggestion, but it might be beneficial to un-vault the old skins on the PBE so they can be tested for flub ups.

hmm =o I would like to see that but I don't know how much a patch effects those skins. hmm -_-

GenMadHatter

02-26-2013

O.O -mind blown- WOOOOOOT i gets all my favorite skins

Nekoow

03-01-2013

Quote:
ViLeBlOoD:

please!!