What are some good Bronze pubstompers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Novi NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

I have been using Xin and I went from Bronze D4 to D3 with 23 points... I am TERRIBLE top lane and I need to fix that... I've been practicing Zed... I need to learn a few more.... What champions would you suggest for Bronze as pubstompers that would just really help carry up Bronze?

Callidis

02-21-2013

Jayce is a very solid top pick usually anyone can at least do decent with him as long as you dont feed early on.

Garen is a popular top right now he has good sustain with his passive and also is very tough but not really a carry as much as a tank but he can be both if he gets built right/fed

theres plenty others but really its best to get used to a few and just counter what the other person picks if not like I said jayce is usually a safe pick

spartanja

02-21-2013

if the enemy picks garen singed or darius pick teemo or nidalle and you will have the easiest lane ever

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

02-21-2013

I would think if you invested time into learning Rumble, you would skyrocket your rankings regardless of current ladder position.

Onij

02-21-2013

If you can make it to 6 even with your lane opponent Jax can be a real noobstomp once he gets a kill.

M0rias

02-21-2013

Rumble, Jax, Kayle. Learn to play these guys and you can probably carry most games if you get ahead.

E„gle

02-21-2013

Bronze? anybody.

Ren221

02-21-2013

Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius Darius

ROKAF JE

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by E„gle View Post
Bronze? anybody.
You beat me to it.
You can pubstomp with Heimerdinger and Karma in Bronze.
Any champion, really.

newbin

02-22-2013

Ken! great poke, good sustain with spell vamp, can build health and still do a lot of damage, and game changing ult.