Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Tryndamere - Philosophy of a Raging Barbarian

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeamCatalyzt

10-29-2010

U mad bro?trynd is useless

Ortus2

10-29-2010

actually mundo gets +50AD for free lol and got a slow ;p

TheMighty0ne

Recruiter

10-29-2010

Quote:
Ortus2:
actually mundo gets +50AD for free lol and got a slow ;p

Actually Mundo gets +100 AD for free and even more is he is not full health.

Sazragore

10-30-2010

****tiest guide ever

Linzman

10-30-2010

U all mad.....

Bro

RightfullyMine

10-30-2010

Good guide except for a couple things:

1. Zeal is a great item on Tryndamere and should be one of the first items you get. With Zeal there is absolutely no need for Boots of Swiftness.

2. Youmuu's is a great item for Tryndmaere, but Infinity Edge is the most vital item for him. Therefore, it should be a priority to get this item as soon as a possible. Going straight IE isn't a good idea because you need atk speed, movespeed, and most importantly crit chance. Cheapt items like avarice (for youmuu later), zeal, and greaves should give you 45% atk speed, 420 ms, and most importantly 44% crit chance (18% from cloak of agility).

homeskilit

10-30-2010

i find trynd is a good jungler

TheMighty0ne

Recruiter

10-31-2010

Quote:
RightfullyMine:
Good guide except for a couple things:

1. Zeal is a great item on Tryndamere and should be one of the first items you get. With Zeal there is absolutely no need for Boots of Swiftness.

I sometimes find myself getting Zeal straight after Youmu if the games goes well and I know that this won't give me a huge delay on getting IE. The move speed is probably the only stat I'm interested in when it comes to Zeal, rest is just a welcome addition.

TheMighty0ne

Recruiter

10-31-2010

Quote:
homeskilit:
i find trynd is a good jungler

I tried it once and I didn't like it. This was before the buff though. Maybe it would be different now. If you could elaborate on how you do it I might try it myself.

SkullMasteRgR

10-31-2010

in none of the three options on runes u use any crit dmg runes. . . i was thinking crit dmg marks and quints and crit chance seals and glyphs. . . after reading ur guide (a really nice one) i started considering cd reduction glyphs instead of crit chance. . what is your opinion? why no crit dmg on ur runes?