[Guide] Tryndamere - Philosophy of a Raging Barbarian

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeamCatalyzt

10-29-2010

U mad bro?trynd is useless

Ortus2

10-29-2010

actually mundo gets +50AD for free lol and got a slow ;p

TheMighty0ne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortus2 View Post
actually mundo gets +50AD for free lol and got a slow ;p
Actually Mundo gets +100 AD for free and even more is he is not full health.

Sazragore

10-30-2010

****tiest guide ever

Linzman

10-30-2010

U all mad.....

Bro

RightfullyMine

10-30-2010

Good guide except for a couple things:

1. Zeal is a great item on Tryndamere and should be one of the first items you get. With Zeal there is absolutely no need for Boots of Swiftness.

2. Youmuu's is a great item for Tryndmaere, but Infinity Edge is the most vital item for him. Therefore, it should be a priority to get this item as soon as a possible. Going straight IE isn't a good idea because you need atk speed, movespeed, and most importantly crit chance. Cheapt items like avarice (for youmuu later), zeal, and greaves should give you 45% atk speed, 420 ms, and most importantly 44% crit chance (18% from cloak of agility).

homeskilit

10-30-2010

i find trynd is a good jungler

TheMighty0ne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightfullyMine View Post
Good guide except for a couple things:

1. Zeal is a great item on Tryndamere and should be one of the first items you get. With Zeal there is absolutely no need for Boots of Swiftness.
I sometimes find myself getting Zeal straight after Youmu if the games goes well and I know that this won't give me a huge delay on getting IE. The move speed is probably the only stat I'm interested in when it comes to Zeal, rest is just a welcome addition.

TheMighty0ne

10-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeskilit View Post
i find trynd is a good jungler
I tried it once and I didn't like it. This was before the buff though. Maybe it would be different now. If you could elaborate on how you do it I might try it myself.

SkullMasteRgR

10-31-2010

in none of the three options on runes u use any crit dmg runes. . . i was thinking crit dmg marks and quints and crit chance seals and glyphs. . . after reading ur guide (a really nice one) i started considering cd reduction glyphs instead of crit chance. . what is your opinion? why no crit dmg on ur runes?