Improved health bars, coming soon to a league near you!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pwnurface2ic

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choco▀o View Post
i think you should have tackled the health stacking issue instead of making health bars more readable for people who are stacking health
Oh snap he went straight for the kill

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Thanks guys, if Warmog is a problem this will be handled by the live team.

However, let's not derail a UI discussion with a balance one. Thanks
So if I'm reading this correctly, amumu has between 5200 and 5300 health?

Is that correct?

InertBlowfish

02-21-2013

By the way, Xelnath, you did a good job with this.

It's simple and elegant. Very easy to read.

We're all just bitter because this game is very quickly turning into World of Warcraft PVP - CC trains and Tanks dominate everything, there's no room for skill or squishy champs anymore.

ScarfPilot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

i believe so

DLChade

02-21-2013

As i said on PBE forums, love it, you did a good job here! Keep it up xelnath!

...wait, wasnt vLemon somewhat involved in this? I always get so confused on who did what haha

hartar

02-21-2013

this will work really good.I hope this will be on the game.

Frychikn

02-21-2013

and here i thought we were gonna get a blog post to what riot thinks about this ****ty meta and how they plan to fix it. but instead we get a post that basically sais, this meta is here to stay.

just unbe****inglievable

Arcticfury

02-21-2013

ADCs get unreal pen and AD items, everyone else has no choice but to stack health since Armor is nearly worthless and MR is impossible to obtain while being able to survive the weakest ADC for more than 2 secs.

So ADCs are upset that the game was balanced and post nonsense about Warmong's. Raise the price of AD items, reduce APen items, lower Warmong's health value. If Warmong's gets more expensive or has less health then we have to lower the effect of AD items. Oh, and this would fix the lack of Mage burst.

AD giant buff was and still is the problem. Quit crying about the only item to balance against it.

Sakuri Ono

02-21-2013

*Retracted*

Zerglinator

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDudeMcDudeman View Post
It's kinda funny that health stacking has gotten so out of hand that you needed to rework how HP bars looked.
Pay no mind to the fact that Warmog's gave more health in Season 2. No, this is CLEARLY just because of the HP stacking meta! It wasn't hard to read in Season 2! Really!