Improved health bars, coming soon to a league near you!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilentNightSona

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoopyMcFagPants View Post
I like
I noticed your username under 'last person to post in thread'.

Inb4 inappropriate summoner name change.

Floran

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelnath View Post
your tag already is a different color. It's just not enough of a change.
what happened to your overlord title????!?!?!?

SilentNightSona

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Hunter View Post
what happened to your overlord title????!?!?!?
Zileas removed it. He also removed Morello's "Nerf Master Suck Town".

Floran

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwcer View Post
Zileas removed it. He also removed Morello's "Nerf Master Suck Town".
that makes me sad ;_;

Magic Spoon Lord

02-26-2013

Or you could nerf irelia.

Leon Lance

02-27-2013

All I see on this whole thread is about warmogs... Truthfully I can have 5k+ health on singed without buying a single warmogs. I think currently to many ap items grant massive amounts of health so ap carries stacking health ( kat akali ryze ) can be tanky and deal massive amounts of damage. Along with tons of other effects. Currently Adc are the only players nerfed for buidling health advantage items. This seems to be where the advantage is. Sure a darius with a warmogs is annoying but thats 1 less damage slot. Currently only 2 damage items have decent health on them black cleaver and icy sledge.

Rustu

02-27-2013

It's good. It's a simple change that will make a difference.

Yoshiro

02-27-2013

so eventually mumu gets so much health the bar turns black :/ how about numbers above champions or would that make it too ez to do the math?

XvPride

02-27-2013

@Xelnath
Hmm. How about making empty health bars in a shade of 'lighter' red so that it will contrast the green. It might make it easier to estimate the remaining health that the champion has and for the losing yourself in fights situation. I think it could be better if summoners have a unique colored dot on the map and their name tag is of a different color. ( Well, I would put it on sale something like Personal Customised Name Tag. On Sale 50 Rp or something. ) Maybe if the champion is close to dying like 300 health, it can be represented by 3 red bars?

Btw, you could let make the tainted health bars go 2 ways, like if you're using a potion for example, 150health, another shade of color to show the expected health that is granted by the potion.

Fwizzard

02-27-2013

Can we please get the ability to change name plate color for player? This would benefit me greatly.