Improved health bars, coming soon to a league near you!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCøøkieMonster

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remuko View Post
I personally cannot stand the new health bars. I don't like the way it looks at all. I like the intent but I just think it needs more work. It irritates me that the lines don't seem to touch the bottom of the health bar. it looks like a ruler or yardstick when I want to see something akin to an NES Megaman healthbar (only horizontal).
Retro in other words ?

Sad they are working on this cosmetic stuff that people didnt ask for or vote on, and not helpign to stop trolling pregame. They increase penalties for dodging but did NOTHING about pregame behaivor...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3007733

PREGAME VOTE KICK IS A MUST

Mayobe

02-22-2013

Are people really complaining about health stacking?

BotRK isn't as good as bloodrazors were except... It has a ranged slow active and non-trivial lifesteal. Add a cleaver to that and your carry should be able to burn through hp stackers like they're not even there. Too bad your adc only builds pd/bt.

gg

Æsc

02-22-2013

So that amumu has over 5000 hp?

getpawn

02-22-2013

how about change health to number above hero head, thats make it easier, and people don't have time to count how many bar they have in team fight.

Bianary

02-22-2013

To help with the concern of what an empty bar looks like, when the bar is drained the thick black lines should turn white (Over the missing health portions)

Then you keep the clear indicator of how much total health the champion has and can easily judge how much that sliver remaining represents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCkieMonster View Post
Retro in other words ?

Sad they are working on this cosmetic stuff that people didnt ask for or vote on, and not helpign to stop trolling pregame. They increase penalties for dodging but did NOTHING about pregame behaivor...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3007733

PREGAME VOTE KICK IS A MUST
Not to derail myself too badly I hope, but there's some kind of irony when you complain about trolling pregame and then push for a way to let people troll pregame.

darthblain

02-22-2013

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...bf80c612601166
Use this if you are just joining lol or just want a smurf account

Frodude

02-22-2013

Hate warmogs? Get a Blade of the Ruined King. Problem solved.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc View Post
So that amumu has over 5000 hp?
^This.

I kinda like it, it reminds me of a beaker which makes me want to dislike it... but at the same time I still like it.
It seems like the first group of 1000 health is thicker than the other groups, and that is really bugging my OCD, but I guess I can get used to that...

Best Furry NA

02-23-2013

Change... Is good....

Hotdogs

02-23-2013

i think its quite nice
maybe the big bars could be 1 pixel wider