HoN vs LoL vs Dota; Part III, User Interface

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xWonderWhale

02-22-2013

Ill check it tomorrow. ..
Im happy to make it more concise

SkeithGotBanned

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
I would take you more seriously if you didn't contradict yourself within the same post.

In addition to the fact that the average age of MOBA players is higher than 13.

You are made of fail.
I didn't contradict myself.

These videos are useless.

I said no one cares. And no one doesn't. If you make a discussion, people will participate because they want their e-pens grow when they can prove a point. But everyone will play all of these games, and the majority of people will keep switching between these games.

You're wasting your time.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-22-2013

^ dat butthurt

Campir's script should be ready by tomorrow at latest.

Buderfingers

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeithGotBanned View Post
I didn't contradict myself.

These videos are useless.

I said no one cares. And no one doesn't. If you make a discussion, people will participate because they want their e-pens grow when they can prove a point. But everyone will play all of these games, and the majority of people will keep switching between these games.

You're wasting your time.
Nobody cares about your opinion of the videos, they're useless and you only participate to make you e-pen grow. Your wasting your time.

Am I doing this right?

SkeithGotBanned

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza Tvyl View Post
^ dat butthurt

Campir's script should be ready by tomorrow at latest.
I'm not butthurt.

I'm stating that threads comparing games are terrible.

No one says da Vinci's paintings are better than van Gogh's ones.

It's like those plebs comparing FFVII and FFIX. They're different RPGs with different storylines and gameplay.

It's all personal taste.

SkeithGotBanned

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buderfingers View Post
Nobody cares about your opinion of the videos, they're useless and you only participate to make you e-pen grow. Your wasting your time.

Am I doing this right?
Terribly wrong. I am making useful criticism here.

Giving opinion is different.

Examples:

"I think HoN GUI can be optimized because X and Y and so and so."

"I think LoL needs a better champion select because of X and Y and so and so."

When you compare you'll eventually get to the point where you fight for other people to accept your opinion. Thus making your e-pen grow.

Buderfingers

02-22-2013

Quote:
Terribly wrong. I am making useful criticism here.

Giving opinion is different.

Examples:

"I think HoN GUI can be optimized because X and Y and so and so."

"I think LoL needs a better champion select because of X and Y and so and so."

When you compare you'll eventually get to the point where you fight for other people to accept your opinion. Thus making your e-pen grow.
How exactly are you giving useful criticism? Claiming somebody is wasting their time because they want to make a video that will start up interesting conversations and discussions. Who are you to say what is useful and what is not? A lot of people enjoy giving their opinion in order to hear others opinions and maybe even learn from them. Why are you so against that?

Delete Teemo

02-22-2013

Shameless self-promotion OP

SkeithGotBanned

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buderfingers View Post
How exactly are you giving useful criticism? Claiming somebody is wasting their time because they want to make a video that will start up interesting conversations and discussions. Who are you to say what is useful and what is not? A lot of people enjoy giving their opinion in order to hear others opinions and maybe even learn from them. Why are you so against that?
I don't understand how comparing MOBAs with different mechanics be very productive.

I shouldn't have used the word useless. I'm sorry, not very good at expressing myself in english.

stillnotCampir

02-22-2013

Quote:
I don't understand how comparing MOBAs with different mechanics be very productive.
Game developers have been comparing similar games for years, this is how games/genres evolve. Some people are also interested in the fundamental differences between similar games. What if you had never played dota 2 and wanted to know how it compares to LOL before plunging into it head first? I don't get why analyzing a genre is so offensive to you, film and music critics have been doing it for years.