So how much did YOU spend on LoL so far?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phatcat09

02-21-2013

0$

Zhalost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

As of last year when they let you view your purchase history, about $800~ I'm sure it's around 1k by now

Edit: Started back at Nocturne's release, btw.

AlbatrossCafe

02-21-2013

$400

Damn I thought I spent a lot. Looks like there are those worse than me. Weird how you don't realize how much it is

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

Dangerously approaching the $400 mark. Luckily I haven't spent more than 10 bucks this year. Hurray for so many terrible sales!

xGUMBYx

02-21-2013

Probably $250+ and I've only been playing 8 months...

bladeweed

02-21-2013

I've been playing since September and I've spent $35. mostly on 6300 IP champs. I bought one legendary skin (for kayle) and refunded it. recently I've focused on buying and mastering the cheaper champs with IP, since many of them (like Chogath) are totally amazing anyway.

YUNOWARDS

02-21-2013

Enough that I won't admit I ever spent that much on a game

Nosef

02-21-2013

Well into the four digit range

FreestyleKneepad

02-21-2013

Last year it was around $1300, now I know it's a good deal more. My best guess would be 15-17k.

I am not leaving this game any time soon.

CykAngel

02-21-2013

Guys, I'll go home today and put some figures together for just how much you CAN spend on this game, assuming you buy all the champions and all the skins. I'm really curious what that is but I'm still at work.

Thinking I'll do worst case aka buy everything at worst RP increments
Then a most likely, where you buy only the champs greater than 1350 using $35 dollar increments of RP.

Won't look at sales or champ grab packs. As a Chem Eng, sadly numbers are my thing lol