So how much did YOU spend on LoL so far?

12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-21-2013

Somewhere between $30 and $50 that I've spent myself in the year and a half I've been playing (still quite the bargain given that I occasionally spend $60 on retail xbox360 games). I've also had another $50 worth of RP given to me via birthdays, christmas, etc.

Areotix

02-21-2013

something around 220. all on cheap skins for champs i never play while i sit on 8k rp waiting for a pretty lux skin that will never come.

MagicNookie

02-21-2013

If I had to guess I'd say about 900-1000 dollars. That is over about 2 and a half years.

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-21-2013

Also, anyone that has no idea but wants to know: email support asking for your total lifetime RP puchase total. They'll tell you how much you've spent.

IS16ac70fce0d8ebbea8e0b

02-21-2013

$0

Don't need the skins to enjoy the game. It's a personal preference tbh.

Mienshao

02-21-2013

Between my main and smurf, about $800.

Im glad i had enough money saved to put me through uni and my LoL habit.

Shadowmace

02-21-2013

probably around 60-70 but most of that was on the bundle packs so my wife wouldn't need to spend a million hours worth of IP just to have a decent amount of champs to play. only skin i've purchased is Riot Singed but i really wish i had Definately Not Blitzcrank

CykAngel

02-21-2013

For me it was super easy- i ran a search through my registered email address for PVP.net

All purchases show up in neat chronological order.

It's funny, mine show spikes around all the major holidays, when they let out the 'limited time only' holiday offers.

NotProEnough

02-21-2013

If I've spent more than $60 I'm an idiot.

I didn't buy my first 4 skins. I refuse to buy a champion EVER, skins are RP exclusive therefor my RP is skin exclusive.

NakaNaideZerg

02-21-2013

since season one i have spent prolly around 200$

12345612 ... 15