Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gamebreaking bug hard on lifesteal champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supersploit

02-21-2013

If the nexus is surrounded by minions, and you wish to autoattack a super minion for lifesteal with a + click while it is next to the nexus, the champion will ignore the minion(s) and basic attack the nexus instead. If I wish to lifesteal off a super minion to prevent death by ranged damage while I am destroying the nexus, I cannot attack minions that are too close to the nexus, no matter where on them I click.

Negligable but truly gamebreaking

TrueObjectivity

02-21-2013

If the minion is the closest thing to you and currently in range, a-move anywhere on the ground and you'll attack it.

A Blind Moron

02-21-2013

The only game-breaking bug here is that you don't know to use your 'A' key.

supersploit

02-21-2013

Quote:
A Blind Moron:
The only game-breaking bug here is that you don't know to use your 'A' key.

you're completely stupid, go try and attack a super minion the second it spawns and tell me it won't attack the nexus instead