I'm a little bit confused now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unban Auspexa

02-21-2013

On this thread I created, we had some discussion with Pendragon and he kindly explained me why they can't bring back the level 20 challenge. Simplest explanation is that it's not worth it to give banned people another chance since 5% success rate is too low and these people troll low level games instead of actually reforming.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2764654

If you don't know what level 20 challenge is, here is some brief explanation (this isn't my post on reddit).

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...d_it_is_scary/

When this challenge was available, some people used it and people who succeeded the challenge got their account back, according to this picture one can assume that it took like 1 month to get a permabanned account back. Thanks to Iris for the picture.

Attachment 620667

Now the part that confuses me.

It's been more than 9 months since my first account got banned. If I got banned 2 months earlier, I would have the chance to ask for this challenge. Isn't this kinda unfair? Now the system is little bit different I know, since there are reform cards you expect players to change their behavior as fast as possible but when I got banned there was no reform cards either, old players will remember. This is why I think it's unfair to treat us like this. 9 months punishment was already harsh enough itself, now I'm on my way to making a new level 20 account to get my account back, hope Riot can do something about this. Here's the said account.

Attachment 620675

Win number is relatively low for level 16 because I played some dominion games and some co-op games (didn't wanna stomp newbs, I'd rather help some) so that's why. Didn't play any custom.

Expecting an answer from @Lyte this time, he never replied my mails. Or @WookieeCookie, or @Pendragon.

Best regards

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

From what I heard, there was like a 3 month time limit to get to level 20 right? It has been EASILY past that 3 months.

Unban Auspexa

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
From what I heard, there was like a 3 month time limit to get to level 20 right? It has been EASILY past that 3 months.
Never heard of this. Even if that's true, it makes no sense. There shouldn't be such a timeout.

My bad, didn't read the Reddit post in a while but still, it can't be applied to my case since the challenge is removed long ago.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unban Auspexa View Post
Never heard of this. Even if that's true, it makes no sense. There shouldn't be such a timeout.
You shouldn't have gotten permabanneed.

Unban Auspexa

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
You shouldn't have gotten permabanneed.
But I did and now it's too late to say this. When I got permabanned I didn't even know that my next suspension will be permanent because 1 year ago it was nothing like today. No reform cards etc.

Unban Auspexa

02-21-2013

bump

TsKen

02-21-2013

it doesn't change the fact that they tell you you did something wrong 4 times before you got permabanned?

unless I was mistaken?

Unban Auspexa

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsKen View Post
it doesn't change the fact that they tell you you did something wrong 4 times before you got permabanned?

unless I was mistaken?
You are not mistaken but this has nothing to do with my request.

TsKen

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unban Auspexa View Post
You are not mistaken but this has nothing to do with my request.
oh what i mean is nobody should be given a second chance ;D

kspksp

02-21-2013

The old system encouraged permabanned players to create new accounts. In other words, there are 95% banned x9 players whose games were basically unenjoyable due to the old system.