Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Riot ignores requests to buff karma, heimerdinger, warwick etc. Nerfs AP tryndamere.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grockk

Senior Member

02-21-2013

Huh?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsz

Member

02-21-2013

Quote:
Grockk:
Huh?



Because everyone rushing to exploit AP tryndamere has more impact on the game than a couple UP champions?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judge Arcadia

Member

02-21-2013

Quote:
Gorsz:
Because everyone rushing to exploit AP tryndamere has more impact on the game than a couple UP champions?

Not to mention they are being worked on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oldyoung

Senior Member

02-21-2013

that is inaccurate karma and heimer are on rework schedule so their not getting touched till their done tho ill agree nobody cares about ww anymore


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ozlin

Senior Member

02-21-2013

Quote:
Gorsz:
Because everyone rushing to exploit AP tryndamere has more impact on the game than a couple UP champions?


you answered your own question. Yes, getting rid of a glaring problem is more important then getting rework on champs that dont even see use. My friend also has yet to lose playing Karma.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grockk

Senior Member

02-21-2013

voyboy exploits him for 1 game. a bunch of people copy him, only high elo people actually pull it off. The rest are low elo feeders that help the enemy team more than they help their own.

How many millions of games have underpowered champs in them that could easily be buffed in the time it took to nerf AP tryndamere? Did you see how fast that happened? Inside 2 weeks?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resolute Riven

Senior Member

02-21-2013

Heimer and karma have been rumored to being reworked for over a year now.... I'm way too impatient


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsz

Member

02-21-2013

Quote:
Grockk:
voyboy exploits him for 1 game. a bunch of people copy him, only high elo people actually pull it off. The rest are low elo feeders that help the enemy team more than they help their own.

How many millions of games have underpowered champs in them that could easily be buffed in the time it took to nerf AP tryndamere? Did you see how fast that happened? Inside 2 weeks?



Wrong.

Trydnameres win rate jumped like crazy over this short lived AP tryndamere fotm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Resolute Riven

Senior Member

02-21-2013

Quote:
Grockk:
voyboy exploits him for 1 game. a bunch of people copy him, only high elo people actually pull it off. The rest are low elo feeders that help the enemy team more than they help their own.

How many millions of games have underpowered champs in them that could easily be buffed in the time it took to nerf AP tryndamere? Did you see how fast that happened? Inside 2 weeks?

I started AP Tryn trend 2 years ago. -.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grockk

Senior Member

02-21-2013

Quote:
McMonigle:
I started AP Tryn trend 2 years ago. -.-


congrats! Riot only took 2 weeks to turnaround on this. So why does it take so damn long to buff a few numerical stats on glaringly bad champs?


12