Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need Replay Files

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterGberry

02-21-2013

Hey guys. I am one of the developers behind http://www.lolsummoners.com We are working right now on some nice replay features that I am sure the community will love once the replay feature is officially out.

I need your help though, I don't have the time to start playing a bunch of games on the PBE server to gather a bunch of replay files. I need some volunteers to help share some of their replay files so that I can use them to test our new systems being developed.

I need replays for all of the following:

1) Ranked 5v5 Solo queue
2) Ranked 5v5 Team
3) Normal 5v5 blind pick
4) Normal 5v5 draft pick
5) Custom Games (any and all possible combinations people can think of)
6) Dominion (any game modes...i forgot which options there are)
7) Twisted Treeline
8) Bot games

I think if I can get between 10-15 replays for all of these game modes I can make the system we are building 99% bug free. I'm not sure how Riot's systems handle different scenarios such as ranked vs non-ranked in certain parts at the moment.

The forums now support replay files (rofl) so please feel free to upload them here and mention which type of replay you are providing so people don't waste time uploading duplicates of the same type (although I would probably use them all anyways)

Thanks guys!

Wards win games

02-21-2013

Hi MasterGBerry,

I'm just looking for some clarification on what exactly you're looking for.

Replays recorded with Lolreplay, or replays from the new build in replay system currently accessible on the PBE.

I would be happy to help, but PBE Replays typically end up corrupted when recorded with lolreplay, due to improper client versions.

I have scanned my lolPBE folder, and can't seem to locate any exportable copies of the built in replay system that could be provided, if this was what you were after could you provide which directory you located the replays?

----Xen

Edit: For clarifications sake, My post is referencing 2 different replay types, Riot's built in system, and the third party lolReplay available @ leaguereplays.com

The MechE

02-21-2013

Quote:
XenGaming:
Hi MasterGBerry,

Replays recorded with Lolreplay, or replays from the new build in replay system currently accessible on the PBE.

I would be happy to help, but PBE Replays typically end up corrupted when recorded with lolreplay, due to improper client versions.

I have scanned my lolPBE folder, and can't seem to locate any exportable copies of the built in replay system that could be provided, if this was what you were after could you provide which directory you located the replays?

----Xen

Edit: For clarifications sake, My post is referencing 2 different replay types, Riot's built in system, and the third party lolReplay available @ leaguereplays.com

I don't think lolreplay is made by this lolsummoners site...

Why would he want replays from lolreplay?

MasterGberry

02-21-2013

Quote:
XenGaming:
Hi MasterGBerry,

----Xen

Hi. Thanks for volunteering to help me! I am talking about the official replay sytem made by Riot on PBE currently. Not the unofficial replay system at leaguereplays.com

The replays can be found in your documents folder, so in my case on windows 7 they are found in:

C:\Users\Adam\Documents\League Of Legends\Replays\XXXXXXX.rofl

Where XXXXXXXX is the file name.

In order to get a replay from the new system you have to go into your match history, click "View Replay" on a match i believe, and then let it load the game, then you can quit out and the replay is in the location described above.

Wards win games

02-21-2013

Now keep in mind; there are critical issues in the PBE that could be seen in these files, as of right now there is a very big issue with gold awarded from structures, and a random game crash error effecting players. If this will effect your functionality or usage, let me know and I will update here when the issues are resolved.

It seems the system won't accept replays where the game crashed, so I only have 1 available ATM, will post more as I test things out. Going to review a few more of them now so shouldn't be long before the files are created for export.

MasterGberry

02-21-2013

Cool. Thanks I really appreciate it. Can you tell me what maps/game mode etc it was played on?

Aka:

Map: Summoners Rift
Mode: 5v5 Blind Pick/Ranked solo queue/etc
Bot Game: Yes/No
Custom Game: Yes/No

Thanks

Wards win games

02-21-2013

Map: Summoners Rift
Mode: 5v5 Blind Pick
Bot Game: No
Custom Game: No

I typically stick to blind pick while testing, with the occasional custom for more critical issues. Can do a few other que types if you guys need replays from each type you listed.

MasterGberry

02-21-2013

Yeah more queue types and combinations will help us identify possible bugs and compile some other information we need. For instance if they do some weird stuff in bot/custom games or not