Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

bots get full build at min 5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanderas

02-20-2013

Was playing a bot game with my flatmate so we could test Quinn and noticed that 15 minutes or so into the game a Xin Zhao bot had his full build. With 40 minions, no kills, and a tower distroyed. He proceeded to murder everybody by himself with his 3,000 health and a whopping 45 AD >.>

This may or may not be connected to the -2 billion gold bug that is going around at the moment as my flatmate caught it a few minutes later. And his items disappeared. As in he opened the shop after he died and then they were gone.

Screenshot attached for reference to the Xin OPness.

vApexPredator

02-20-2013

same thing happened to my miss fortune bot..just at like 8 minutes though

Soul Cloud

02-20-2013

I always like playing 1v5 against bots when new champions are out in order to check their strengths and carrying potential.
But today on PBE this has become impossible due to the fact that a few bots; Nasus, Renekton, WW and Xin have been getting 6 items within the first 6 minutes of the game.
Nasus even had brutalizer, sunfire cape and another item after his first B, obviously this makes no sense so I have to assume this is a major bug because not all bots seem to be following this pattern.
Even getting warmongs + something + sheenn + boot before 8 minutes in the game.

reallyslowloader

02-20-2013

Yea that sounds broken, but fun

Soul Cloud

02-20-2013

It wasn't fun for me, impossible to 1v5 them :'(

vApexPredator

02-21-2013

happened to me too..made a team of 5 squishys to vs le zed..i could still instagib them because zed.. but full build sivir and miss fortune instagib me back for killing their buddy graves

SpadeCA

02-21-2013

Just ran a test on WW, Rene, Nasus, Xin. Rene was the only one who had a irregular build. He had BC and two other main items at 14 mins.

Soul Cloud

02-21-2013

I think it depends on their lane and tower push, but It seems to be on most bots.

plfy6

02-21-2013

I think it's related to the getting an assist on a turret bug. It's causing people to get a huge amount of gold that causes it to go negative, however the bots get to take full advantage of it, example given, buying a full build. Here's the thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3150144

Khranz

02-21-2013

I had Ryze Bot mid grab a Frozen Heart, Haunting Guise, and Void Staff while Nunu Bot on the other side only had Boots 1, Doran's Ring, and Haunting Guise... also, Nunu Bot was 1/0/0 and Ryze Bot was 0/1/0. :P