Since people realizing how strong Volibear is. Why pick Udyr?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

02-21-2013

Udyr jungles faster and is a better duelist.

Other than that yeah he's kinda bad nowadays.

Hipijs

02-21-2013

with the exception that udyr can get that 27% movement speed pretty much permanently because of the low mana cost in later ranks and high duritation.
Also stuns, so much stuns for every1

tempname6100

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by questir View Post
I mean they both have same base MS (345) and rank one Bear stance gives Udyr 15% extra MS for only 2 seconds and meanwhile Rolling Thunder makes Volibear to gain 15% extra MS and chasing an enemy gives him 45% MS for 4 seconds. This is only at rank one and guess how much Bear stance gains at rank 5? Just 27% extra MS for 4 seconds, not even close to 45% MS and same duration with Rolling Thunder at rank 1

Don't get me wrong i'm not saying Volibear is OP. Hell no i'm actually glad that people started to recognize him, especially pro players. But my point is that Udyr right now is suffering a lot

poor comparison. Heroes are balanced through the strength of their abilities combined.

This can most plainly be seen from zilean and janna passives, zileans being technically weighted heavier.

Udyr has been suffering for a while.

F r

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habimaru View Post
How would you suggest countering a Support-Volibear ?
Easy, Lux. You running at me? Get snared.

Areotix

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by F r View Post
Easy, Lux. You running at me? Get snared.
i would say morg. same bind but now you have emergency flip & random lightning bolt protection. also morg ult if you get ganked or dived.