Strange "problem"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fgfg

02-21-2013

Not sure where to make the thread, let it be here. My "problem" is that I have more than 500 normal wins, but every time I'm playing normal blind pick I'm connected with 9 guys who have 100-200 wins, or even not lvl 30 (this are premade I assume). And in nearly every game I feel like I'm in wrong place (english is not my everyday language, forgive me if I'm saying something wrong). Teammates doesn't buy boots or make odd builds like stacking giant's belts or recurve bows, so as players in enemy team. Recently I played with Nasus who started without boots, then got zeal and then stacked phantom dancers. Also had double junglers in enemy team recently. All was like 30 lvl and a little bit more than 100 wins. For me it feels not competitive enough, they're just feed each other all day long, and I can't do anything to help my team win or something, because I'm like 1/1 (kills/deaths) by 20 min and other like 2/11 or 11/2 and that dictates if my team win game or not. I would like to play with people that are at my level of skill and knowledge, who build more smart and play more smart. Also I don't want to go ranked for this, because I don't really like roles, usually I just pick some champion I want and try to fit some role, but I'm fine about duo top for instance. And yes, I don't have good friends to play with, I just want to play normals when I want. Is my account broken or something?

fgfg

02-22-2013

That's serious! Just was again with whole team of 100 wins guys, and I felt like I'm playing with beginner bots. I'm now thinking about quitting LoL because of this problem, or playing ARAM only forever.

fgfg

02-23-2013

Bump! I never play with people who have more wins than I have, but I want to.

fgfg

02-23-2013

bump

fgfg

02-27-2013

I'm tired of playing with 100 wins guys who don't getting boots and against same guys. Recently had mid Ashe who's first items was ruby crystal and sapphire crystal and no boots ever. Are you ****ing kidding me? **** you riot! Should I make new account or wtf should I do to stop sucking you dicks riot? I'm not even complaining about losing games, the problem is that even games when I win are retarded, because all noobs, it's not competitive it's just ****ing stupid! I feel like I'm lvl 5 summoner playing with the same guys.

fgfg

02-28-2013

**** you riot

fgfg

02-28-2013

And **** this community

fgfg

02-28-2013

matchmaking system should work in the way that it never connects 100 wins with 500 wins