Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] Game unable to load past champion select.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guurtan

02-21-2013

Champion select runs fine but once the timer runs out, it refuses to load me into the game. Even after closing and reopening PBE client I was unable to load in.

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-21-2013

Try repairing your installation Guurtan. Let us know if you still experience this afterwards.

Guurtan

02-21-2013

I tried repairing and the same problem persists. To better describe it, the champ select ends and it instantly goes to the screen that would happen if I were to leave mid game. It has the orange button to reconnect to game, but it just keeps bringing me back to the same page when I click it.

Blargab

Recruiter

02-21-2013

I am having the same issue. My screen just becomes black after champ select and it won't let me load into the game. I have repaired my installation but the problem persisted so I ended up just reinsatalling but that didn't help either.

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-22-2013

Did you started experiencing this with the Quinn patch? Does it happen for every game you try to start?Can you upload your r3d logs from the games you try to start and your dxdiag?

Instructions on how to get those logs here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20076987-League-of-Legends-Logs

Guurtan

02-22-2013

It started after I downloaded the most recent patch that came out before my original post.

edit: After downloading the MOST recent patch as of this morning, it appears to work now.

Devindor

03-01-2013

I haven't been able to play Official League Of Legends for days. These are just some of my logs. I have been in 2 custom games in 3 days because every single PvP game I try to join crashes after champion select

EDIT: HA, now my PBE doesn't work either. Kinda getting tired of seeing all these "LEAVE" on my match history. Adding more logs. The 2 directly under DxDiag are the 2 crashes I just had, the one under it is a custom game last night I played that worked