Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

soraka new skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lordagosto

02-21-2013

i dont now if this is releated to mac client or new soraka skin but every time i die i get a bug error and go dc lol i think it was just the first time v karthus but i died a second time and bum out of the game again lols

lordagosto

02-21-2013

wtf did you do on this patch lols now i see a lot of messages v bots of a summoner has dc lol a bot dc i,i wtf

lordagosto

02-21-2013

also since i instaled the client for mac i havent been able to spectate a game, every time i trie that i get an error and a black screen and nothing happends

lordagosto

02-21-2013

well gg its a global bug on mac client i think now i have heca die and bum dc + bug , random messages of dc lol wtf happend in this patch lols

lordagosto

02-21-2013

well cant play do nothing bots build full items at min 20 with no kills or farm many messages of a summoner has dc i die and go dc lol wtf happend in this patch o.o 2 unstable even for pbe lol or now its pae xD