Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Riot; A long time AP Trynd player; These changes are perfect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norak

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Shiralune:
Oh, I remember you.

You're one of the very few it seems.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Dying Dream

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Norak:
You're one of the very few it seems.


Yo what the hell man, get Hyfe in here to be off topic about Nasus changes. I value his opinion on such things.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VanceStubbs

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Hybrid Tryn

The future!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norak

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

takeshi85

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Bump for not only fighting for AP Tryn, but also fighting for AP Ali

Deserves a bump and an upvote

Saw your old post about AP Tryn (from some time ago), nice to see you're still kicking


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Dying Dream

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
takeshi85:
Bump for not only fighting for AP Tryn, but also fighting for AP Ali

Deserves a bump and an upvote

Saw your old post about AP Tryn (from some time ago), nice to see you're still kicking


Not to go off topic but AP Ali has no reason to exist.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norak

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
takeshi85:
Bump for not only fighting for AP Tryn, but also fighting for AP Ali

Deserves a bump and an upvote

Saw your old post about AP Tryn (from some time ago), nice to see you're still kicking

It was 2 years ago, so yeah, barely kicking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

takeshi85

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
A Dying Dream:
Not to go off topic but AP Ali has no reason to exist.


Would you provide a reason as to why not? Same could be said about AP Tryndamere, he was meant to be played as an AD Hypercarry, yet people have no problem building him AP. Why shouldn't Alistar have that option.

Either way, sneaking in a ROA isn't a crime, you know?

And last but not least, bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norak

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
takeshi85:
Would you provide a reason as to why not? Same could be said about AP Tryndamere, he was meant to be played as an AD Hypercarry, yet people have no problem building him AP. Why shouldn't Alistar have that option.

Either way, sneaking in a ROA isn't a crime, you know?

And last but not least, bump.

I personally agree, although AP Ali was broken before, he was fun. They should find a good midpoint for him, seeing as they killed his jungle.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Dying Dream

Senior Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Norak:
I personally agree, although AP Ali was broken before, he was fun. They should find a good midpoint for him, seeing as they killed his jungle.


Jungle Ali was criminally unfun to fight and you know it.

You can't take a champion with some of the best CC in the game and give him great AP ratios too. There just isn't a middle ground. Either it does enough damage to be worth playing as AP and it gets used all the time, or it doesn't do it enough and it doesn't.

I doubt the Alistar players want their skills reworked just so some other people can play him AP.

Tryndamere is an entirely different story. Riot is just biased as hell because he's not Nidalee.